Rooms Spacious Hotel Rooms Offer a Relaxing Retreat
After checking in to your room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbury, stretch out on the bed to enjoy a game on ESPN or catch up on your favorite HBO series. Free high-speed Internet access makes it easy to research the top attractions
in the Twin Cities area, and you can place a room service order with Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
to enjoy a delicious meal in private. Traveling with your family? Don’t forget that children 18 and under stay free in the same room with an adult.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
100% Non-Smoking Facility
All rooms include:
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV with Expanded Programming
- CNN, CNBC, ESPN, Cartoon Network and free HBO
- Pay-per-view movies
- Free Weekday USA TODAY® Newspaper
- Work Desk
- Coffee Facilities with Complimentary Coffee
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Children 18 and Under Stay Free in the Same Room with an Adult
- Phone with Long-Distance Access and Complimentary Local Calls
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- Rollaway Beds Available
- Cribs Available
- Patio/Balcony Rooms that Overlook the Courtyard Available
Families and solo travelers appreciate the flexible sleeping arrangements found in our standard guest rooms. Choose between two queen beds or one king bed, and enjoy standard amenities like a microwave and a refrigerator.
Business Class Guest Room
Featuring striking contemporary design, our Business Class Guest Rooms welcome corporate travelers with all standard amenities and a choice of one king bed or two queen beds.
The Studio Suite offers a king bed and a seating area with a double sleeper sofa. Guests can also enjoy dual vanities, a dressing area and all standard amenities.
- King Bed
- Seating Area
- Sleeper Sofa
- Dual Vanities
- Dressing Area
If you’re craving extra privacy, reserve our One-bedroom Suite. A solid wooden door separates the bedroom, which includes your choice of two queen beds or one king bed, from the living room, which includes a double sleeper sofa.
- Bedroom with One King Bed or Two Queen Beds
- Separate Living Room
- Sleeper Sofa
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities Within Accessible Range to Reach
- Closed Caption Decoder
- Lever Hardware
- Roll-In Shower
- Text Telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
- Grab Bars Alongside Toilet
- Grab Bars by Tub
- Transfer Seat to Tub
- Audio and Visual Emergency Warning Devices
- Braille Exits
- Wheelchair-Accessible Lobby
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Entrance
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Restrooms