- Earn 5 points per U.S. dollar spent on total qualifying event.
- Your event attendees are not required to participate in Radisson Rewards for you to earn points.
More Ways to Earn and Redeem
- Earning and redemption opportunities are global.
- Redeem your points for Visa® and MasterCard® prepaid cards - use them toward your next meeting or at virtually any retailer.
- Donate points to worthy organizations like World Childhood Foundation or Carbon Footprint.
Rewards are subject to availability and do not apply where restricted by local laws. American Express® Gift Cheques in USD are offered to residents of central and South America in lieu of Prepaid Cards.
How You Get Your Points
- Tell the participating hotel at the time of booking that you wish to participate in the Radisson RewardsTM for Business program; and verify the hotel's participation in the Radisson Rewards program before making your arrangements.
- All meeting/event charges must be applied to one Master Bill to qualify for points.
- Points are earned with hotel-provided services/amenities only, and some services/amenities are outsourced depending on specific hotel; inquire with your selected hotel for details.
For more information, read the Radisson Rewards for Business program rules.
Please see the general Radisson Rewards program Terms & Conditions for additional details.
Get started today!
1. Join Radisson Rewards
2. Plan your event
For assistance, +1 (800) 447-7011 (U.S. and Canada) or +1 (402) 501-5030 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
Location. Location. Location.
Radisson Rewards offers an extensive network of participating hotels. In addition to the quality Country Inn & Suites properties, choose Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, and Park Inn by Radisson® hotels; all part of the Radisson Hotel Group.
Flexible meeting space.
Whether you're planning a dinner for 50 or a conference for 5,000, count on our experienced staff to provide excellent service and attention to detail.