Families Love Our Location near Round Rock Sports Venues
Choose the Country Inn & Suites to be near all the fun things to do in Round Rock, TX, from golfing at Teravista Golf Club to hiking at Old Settlers Park. Located just off I-35, our hotel in the “Sports Capital of Texas” offers easy access to venues like Dell Diamond, Dragon Stadium and the Round Rock Sports Center. We’re also close to the refreshing Rock’N River Water Park, the subterranean wonders of Inner Space Cavern and great deals at Round Rock Premium Outlets. Here for work? Our local area is home to notable businesses like Abbott, Kinetics and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
- Round Rock Sports Center (1.2 miles)
Featuring 12 volleyball courts, six basketball courts, three multipurpose rooms and a training room, this 80,000-square-foot athletic complex hosts events and tournaments all throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (512) 341-3125
- Dragon Stadium (1.5 miles)
Experience the thrill of Texas high school football when you watch the Round Rock Dragons take on opponents at this stadium located on the campus of Round Rock High School.
Phone: +1 (512) 317-3062
- Dell Diamond (4 miles)
Minor League Baseball’s Round Rock Express team provides excitement on the baseball diamond all summer long.
Phone: +1 (512) 255-2255
- Teravista Golf Club (3.9 miles)
In addition to a challenging 18-hole course that stretches 7,200 yards, the Teravista Golf Club also offers opportunities to hone your skills at the J.L. Lewis Golf Academy.
Phone: +1 (512) 651-9850
- Forest Creek Golf Club (6.3 miles)
Treat colleagues to a round of 18 at this public golf course, which also features a practice range and a putting green, as well as a clubhouse restaurant.
Phone: +1 (512) 388-2874
- Round Rock Premium Outlets (2.2 miles)
After shopping for brand names and bargains at stores like Michael Kors and Ann Taylor Factory Store, take some time to unwind with a pretzel from Auntie Anne’s.
Phone: +1 (512) 863-6688
- Rock'N River Water Park (3.5 miles)
At this 40,481-square-foot water park, you and your family can beat the heat with the help of twisting waterslides, dripping buckets and a relaxing lazy river.
Phone: +1 (512) 671-2737
- Old Settlers Park (3.8 miles)
Spanning 645 acres, this sprawling park is the perfect place to play a round of disc golf, hike the trails, sit down to a picnic lunch or play a game on the sports fields.
Phone: +1 (512) 218-5540
- Inner Space Cavern (5.4 miles)
Discover the wonders beneath Round Rock as you marvel at the stunning limestone formations found in this natural underground cavern.
Phone: +1 (512) 931-2283
Follow these driving directions to reach the Country Inn & Suites, Round Rock, TX.
- Toppan Photomasks (1.8 miles)
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (2.4 miles)
- Farmers Insurance (2.5 miles)
- St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center (2.6 miles)
- Dell (3.3 miles)
- IKEA (3.4 miles)
- Abbott (3.7 miles)
- Dover Fueling Solutions (3.9 miles)
- Kinetics (4 miles)
- Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods (4 miles)
- Cintas (4.3 miles)
- Cypress Semiconductor (4.5 miles)
- TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company (5.4 miles)
- Sears Round Rock Call Center (5.5 miles)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (5.7 miles)