Enjoy Museums, Historic Sites and More in Rochester
Conveniently located south of the city center near interstates 90 and 390, the Country Inn & Suites, Rochester-Henrietta places you near a variety of things to do. Get to know the local area’s history with a tour of the George Eastman House or the Genesee Country Village and Museum. The National Museum of Play is a must-see for families, who might also enjoy a show at the Geva Theatre Center.
Be sure to check out these nearby attractions:
- Museums of the Landmark Society (6.8 miles)
The Landmark Society of Western New York is responsible for maintaining numerous historic homes and sights in the Rochester area, including the Stone-Tolan House and the Ellwanger Garden. Take a tour of these attractions to learn more about the community’s roots.
Phone: +1 (585) 546-7029
- George Eastman House (11.9 miles)
The 12.5-acre estate of Kodak’s founder, George Eastman, has been transformed into one of the world's largest museums of photography and film.
Phone: +1 (585) 271-3361
- Geva Theatre Center (13 miles)
Check the calendar of events and grab tickets to an entertaining musical or a breathtaking performance at this local theater.
Phone: +1 (585) 232-4382
- National Museum of Play (13 miles)
Part of The Strong, a collection of museums devoted to all things play, this museum features exhibits devoted to toys, video games, history, comic books and more. You can wander through the beautiful butterfly garden and take a ride on the carousel.
Phone: +1 (585) 263-2700
- Eastman School of Music (13.4 miles)
The Eastman School of Music is one of the world's leading music schools. Check the schedule for a variety of exceptional performances, including classical jazz, chamber music and opera.
Phone: +1 (585) 274-1000
- Seabreeze Amusement Park (17 miles)
Seabreeze Amusement Park provides a variety attractions fit for all ages, including roller coasters, thrill rides, kiddie rides, a water park, live shows and much more. Package rates are available.
Phone: +1 (585) 323-1900
- Susan B. Anthony House (13.8 miles)
The home of one of the most recognized suffragettes and former headquarters of the National American Woman Suffrage Association, this historic site is open to tours and offers numerous programs to educate guests.
Phone: +1 (585) 235-6124
- Genesee Country Village and Museum (14.4 miles)
Explore life in the Rochester area during the 19th century at this living museum. You can also visit the John L. Wehle Art Gallery, the Carriage Museum, the Heirloom Gardens and the Genesee Country Nature Center.
Phone: +1 (585) 538-6822
- Letchworth State Park (37.1 miles)
Spend a day hiking this 14,350-acre park, known as the “Grand Canyon of the East” and home to waterfalls and the Genesee River Gorge.
Phone: +1 (585) 493-3600
Learn more about additional points of interest.
Directions to the Country Inn & Suites in Henrietta, NY:
- From NYS Thruway/I-90: Take exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Greater Rochester International Airport: Take I-390S to exit 12A, veer right off the exit onto Route 253/Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Buffalo Niagara Airport: Take NYS Thruway/I-90E to exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Syracuse Airport: Take NYS Thruway/I-90W to exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.