Pet Policy Take Advantage of Our Pet-friendly Hotel Rooms and Suites
Trips to the Country Inn & Suites, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA should be stress-free, which is why we are happy to provide pet-friendly accommodations for you and your four-legged friend. Learn more about our hotel’s pet-friendly policy before booking your trip to San Bernardino.
The pet-friendly policy is as follows:
- Additional restrictions may apply, and full hotel details are available upon request.
- A one-time pet fee of $50 is required.
- Guests will be required to sign a pet waiver upon check-in.
- Pets must weigh less than 50 pounds. However, dogs exceeding the weight limit and pets other than dogs may be accepted into the hotel at the General Manager's discretion.
- Pet owners will be responsible for their companions and for any damage they may cause.
- Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
Rules and regulations:
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets on hotel property and in the neighborhood. Baggies are provided at the front desk.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Outside of the guest’s room, pets must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property.
- Pets must not be left unattended unless they are in a kennel. If a guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they can contact the concierge with advance notice for recommendations.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel’s food and beverage areas, the fitness center or the pool areas. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guests’ accounts an amount that covers the cost of property damages.