Dining Wake Up to Belgian Waffles and Oatmeal
Make family mealtime a priority at the Country Inn & Suites, where our hotel’s complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast helps you save time and money. Before you set out to explore Port Orange, fuel your day with Belgian waffles, bagels with cream cheese, biscuit sandwiches and sunny-side-up eggs. If you have a sweet tooth, sample a muffin, a Danish, or oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins. When you’re ready for lunch or dinner, try nearby restaurants
like La Fiesta, San Diego Grill and Aunt Catfish’s on the River.
Breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, which is why we offer a variety of delicious options with the Be Our Guest Breakfast, so you can rest assured you'll always have a good morning at Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM. And as always, it's on us.
Enjoy these options at our free, hot breakfast:
- Assorted Toppings (onions, green peppers, shredded cheese, sliced cheese and salsa)
- Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Belgian Waffles (freshly made; sugar-free syrup available)
- Bigelow Tea (assorted flavors)
- Breads and Pastries
- Highridge Country Reserve Coffees (served 24 hours)
- Four Varieties of Cold Cereal
- Fresh Whole Fruits
- Fruit Cocktail, Cut Variety
- Hot Chocolate (sugar-free available)
- Hot Menu Items on a Daily Rotation
- Juices (apple, orange and citrus-peach)
- Milk (skim and 2%)
- Muffins and Danishes
- Oatmeal with Brown Sugar and Raisin Toppings
- Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Country Potatoes
- Sunny-Side-Up Eggs, Sausage Links and Country Potatoes
- Whipped Cream Topping
- Yogurt Parfait with Granola-Raisin Topping
Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Sat-Sun/Holidays, 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.