Discover bliss thanks to the two indoor pools and hot tubs at the Country Inn & Suites in Plymouth. Our hotel's fitness center offers a convenient spot for a workout, and our veranda is a great place to cool down with a book from the Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM
. Corporate travelers appreciate our 24-hour business center with free printing, while families enjoy free cookies, coffee and tea. For easy transportation to sites within five miles of the hotel, hop aboard our free weekday shuttle.
The hotel offers the following services and amenities:
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Complimentary Weekday Local Area Shuttle Within a Five-Mile Radius
- Weekend Contracted Shuttle (to designated venues; reserve with the Sales Department)
- Fitness Center
- Two Indoor Pools and Hot Tubs
- Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM
- Two Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning
- Free Weekday USA TODAY® Newspaper
- 24-Hour Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Cookies and Candy
- Free On-Site Parking and Bus Parking
- Did You Forget? Program
- Room Service Available at Grizzly's
- Electronic Room Locks
- Fax, Copier and Computer Services
- Group Rates Available
- Outdoor Veranda and Fire Pit
- Radisson RewardsTM Hotel Rewards Program
Did You Forget? Program
The hotel's Did You Forget? Program provides guests with any basic toiletries forgotten at home, free of charge.
Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM
At Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson, we embrace the love of reading through our Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM. We offer a variety of adult and children's titles for our guests to borrow and read at their leisure at more than 470 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
Our hotel accepts service dogs only. If you are traveling with a family pet, the hotel recommends:
- Camp Bow Wow
This dogs-only boarding facility is just five minutes away from the hotel.
Phone: +1 (763) 383-9585
- Pet Crew
Also located five minutes from the hotel, Pet Crew takes dogs, cats, birds, fish and other small animals.
Phone: +1 (763) 417-9990
Lost items during your hotel stay? Send an email to the Front Office Manager, Stephanie Peppin, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (763) 226-2024.