Dining Savor Waffles and Other Free Breakfast Items While in Orlando
Greet the morning with the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast served at the Country Inn & Suites near the Orlando airport. You can make your own waffles topped with fresh fruit and whipped cream, or try something lighter with a yogurt parfait sprinkled with raisins and granola. Catch up on the news by watching the 40-inch flat-screen TV in the dining area or reading a free weekday copy of the USA TODAY®
newspaper. When it’s time for lunch or dinner, head to a nearby restaurant
like Miller’s Ale House, known for its delicious chicken Zingers and laid-back atmosphere.
Breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day, which is why we have created five different and equally delicious breakfast zones with the Be Our Guest Breakfast, so you can rest assured you’ll always have a good morning at Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM. And as always, it’s on us.
Our hotel’s complimentary breakfast includes:
- Assorted Breads and Pastries
- Assorted Hot Menu Items on Daily Rotation
- Biscuit Sandwich Bar: Biscuits, Egg Patties, Bacon, Sliced Cheese and Sausage Gravy
- Burrito Bar: Tortillas, Scrambled Eggs, Ham and Cheese
- Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Country Potatoes
- Sunny Side Up Eggs, Sausage Links and Country Potatoes
- Assorted Muffins and Danishes
- Assorted Toppings: Onions, Green Peppers, Shredded Cheese, Sliced Cheese and Salsa
- Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Belgian Waffles, Fresh Made with Sugar-Free Syrup Available
- Bigelow Tea, Assorted Flavors
- Cold Cereals, Four Varieties
- Country Reserve Coffees, Served 24 Hours
- Fresh Whole Fruits, Assorted
- Fruit Cocktail, Cut Variety
- Hot Chocolate, Sugar-Free Available
- Juices: Apple, Orange and Citrus-Peach
- Milk, Skim and 2%
- Oatmeal with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Toppings
- Whipped Cream Topping
- Yogurt Parfait with Granola Raisin Topping
Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Sat-Sun/holidays, 6:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.