Explore Entertaining Rancho Cucamonga Attractions
Reserve a comfortable hotel room
at the Country Inn & Suites, Ontario at Ontario Mills to be near hockey games at Citizens Business Bank Arena, impressive wines at Joseph Filippi Winery and hilarious performances at Improv Comedy Club. The adjacent Ontario Mills offers endless outlet shopping pleasure, or you can browse the upscale brands at Victoria Gardens less than five miles away. For family-friendly things to do in Rancho Cucamonga, attend a race at Auto Club Speedway or surprise your kids with an exciting trip to Disneyland Resort®
. When it’s time to return home, ride our free shuttle to Ontario International Airport
(ONT), just 3.6 miles away.
- Ontario Improv (0.9 miles)
Visit the Improv Comedy Club to enjoy a performance that’s sure to leave you laughing.
Phone: +1 (909) 484-5411
- Joseph Filippi Winery & Vineyards (3.2 miles)
Take part in the daily wine tasting and weekly vineyard tours before purchasing a few bottles of these award-winning wines.
Phone: +1 (909) 899-5755
- Auto Club Speedway (5 miles)
This must-see speedway is home to the NASCAR Auto Club 400, NHRA drag racing and exotic car racing.
Phone: +1 (800) 944-7223
- Citizens Business Bank Arena (1.4 miles)
Get tickets to an exciting concert or cheer on the city’s local athletic stars: the Ontario Reign hockey team or the Ontario Fury indoor soccer team.
Phone: +1 (909) 244-5500
- Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter (3.3 miles)
Join more than 6,000 other fans as you cheer the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, the local Minor League team, around the bases.
Phone: +1 (909) 481-5000
- Sierra Lakes Golf Club (2.7 miles)
Challenge yourself on this 18-hole, par-72 course designed by Arnold Palmer.
Phone: +1 (909) 350-2500
- Disneyland Resort (37 miles)
Only a one-hour drive away, this magical resort features Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, Downtown Disney District, and various shopping and dining options.
Phone: +1 (714) 781-4565
- San Manuel Casino (23.1 miles)
Play a few rounds of slots, bingo or blackjack before taking salsa lessons or dining at the Rock & Brews restaurant at this 24-hour casino.
Phone: +1 (909) 864-5050
- Graber Olive House (6.9 miles)
Purchase your own jar of this California delicacy, along with fine foods to pair with your olives, when you visit the two gift shops at Graber Olive House.
Phone: +1 (800) 996-5483
- Ontario Mills (0.1 mile)
Walk to this impressive outlet mall featuring more than 200 stores, including famous names like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, Nike, Abercrombie & Fitch and more.
Phone: +1 (909) 484-8300
- Victoria Gardens (4.3 miles)
Indulge in upscale shopping at Victoria Gardens, where you can purchase new items from Pandora, Oakley, Lucky Brand, Aldo and more before savoring a fine meal and watching a movie at the theater.
Phone: +1 (909) 463-2830
- From Ontario International Airport, turn right on Airport Drive. Turn left on Haven Avenue. Take the on-ramp to I-10E. Go one exit to Milliken Avenue. Turn left on Milliken Avenue and take the first right on Ontario Mills Parkway. Go 1.5 miles onto Ontario Mills Parkway; the hotel is located on the right.
- From I-10, take the Milliken Avenue exit. Go east on Ontario Mills Parkway. The hotel is located on your right (south side of street).
- From I-15, take the I-10W exit. Exit on Milliken Avenue. Go east on Ontario Mills Parkway. The hotel is located on your right (south side of street).