Tour Groups in Traverse City Enjoy Convenient Amenities
Tour groups visiting Traverse City, MI can take advantage of the TourStop®
program at the Country Inn & Suites. TourStop®
means great perks that make for an enjoyable and memorable experience. Whether you're a group of 20 or 200, you'll feel welcome and be treated like part of the Country Inn & Suites family. And that will have you all saying, “I love this Country.SM
”TourStop® program features include:
- 50 Percent Room Discount for the Bus Driver
- Convenient, Free Bus Parking at Most Locations
- One Complimentary Room for Every 15 Rooms Occupied
- Pre-Registration with Keys in Envelopes
- Souvenir or Gift upon Arrival or Departure
- Welcome Reception
During your stay, enjoy these little extras:
Join the Club CarlsonSM frequent guest program to earn points with every hotel stay and get great rewards worldwide. Planners are rewarded, too—learn about the benefits of Club CarlsonSM for planners.
Making reservations or inquiries is easy when you contact the hotel directly:
- Call +1 (888) 982-3297, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday
- Email Mark Belanger, Director of Sales & Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Tour groups are welcomed at participating locations throughout North America and Latin America.
- Please contact hotels directly for additional information including rates and terms and conditions.
- The TourStop® program is available at participating locations and is based upon availability. All features are based upon availability. Program subject to change or termination at any time.