Great hotels. Flexible meeting space. Global rewards.
Take advantage of the Club CarlsonSM for Planners program available through Club Carlson, and help ensure that not only is your event a success, but that you're earning the rewards you deserve! Learn More
Where points and exclusive rewards meet.
Earn Gold Points® from your event, based on the total amount paid for qualifying goods and services at participating hotel properties. There is no minimum amount you must spend to start earning Gold Points, so every dollar counts!
- Earn 5 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event.
- Your event attendees are not required to participate in Club Carlson for you to earn points.
More Ways to Earn and Redeem
- Earning and redemption opportunities are global.
- Redeem your points for Visa® and MasterCard® prepaid cards - use them toward your next meeting or at virtually any retailer.
- Donate points to worthy organizations like World Childhood Foundation or Carbon Neutral.
Rewards are subject to availability and do not apply where restricted by local laws. American Express® Gift Cheques in USD are offered to residents of central and South America in lieu of Prepaid Cards.
How You Get Your Points
- Tell the participating hotel at the time of booking that you wish to participate in the Club CarlsonSM for Planners program; and verify the hotel's participation in the Club Carlson points for planners program before making your arrangements.
- All meeting/event charges must be applied to one Master Bill to qualify for points.
- Gold Points are earned with hotel-provided services/amenities only, and some services/amenities are outsourced depending on specific hotel; inquire with your selected hotel for details.
For more information, read the Club Carlson for Planners program rules.
Please see the general Club Carlson program Terms & Conditions for additional details.
Get started today!
1. Join Club Carlson.
2. Plan your event.
For assistance, +1 (800) 447-7011 (U.S. and Canada) or +1 (402) 501-5030 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
Location. Location. Location.
Club Carlson for planners offers an extensive network of participating hotels. In addition to the quality Country Inns & Suites properties - choose Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn by Radisson and participating Radisson BluSM hotels ; all part of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
Flexible meeting space.
Whether you're planning a dinner for 50 or a conference for 5,000, count on our experienced staff to provide excellent service and attention to detail.