Easily Explore Saskatoon’s Top Attractions
The Country Inn & Suites in Saskatoon puts you near some of Saskatchewan’s best outdoor fun, sports activities and museums. You can canoe your way through Meewasin Park, watch CASCAR at the speedway or visit the bears at the Saskatoon Zoo & Forestry Farm Park, all a short trip from the hotel. The hotel is also an easy drive from the SaskTel Center, home of the Saskatoon Blades, and the Wanuskewin Heritage Park. Prospective students and family members who stay with us are a short, five-kilometre trip from the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon.Saskatchewan’s top things to do include:
- Auto Clearing Motor Speedway (4.6 km)
Join thousands of spectators to watch the drivers start their engines at this 3/8-mile track, which hosts Superstock, CASCAR, Sportsmen, Streetstock and Thunderstock racing.
Phone: +1 (306) 651-3278
- Meewasin Valley (3.1 km)
Skating, cycling, canoeing and hiking are all available here. Explore 37 miles of beautiful river valley where you can observe a variety of animals and birds in their natural habitats.
Phone: +1 (306) 665-6888
- SaskTel Centre (5.2 km)
See the Saskatoon Blades put a biscuit in the basket at Saskatchewan’s largest arena.
Phone: +1 (306) 938-7800
- Saskatoon Zoo & Forestry Farm Park (6 km)
This wooded park is home to an array of creatures like long-eared owls, brown bears, wolves and caribou. The zoo is free during the winter months.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-3382
- University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon (4.3 km)
You can arrange a campus tour or explore the art gallery and agricultural displays at one of Canada’s most beautiful universities.
Phone: +1 (306) 966-4343
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park (4.6 km)
Take part in 1,000 years of the culture and heritage of the Plains Indigenous First Nations people through painting, sculpture and multimedia work.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-6767
- Western Development Museum (6.8 km)
Browse through the history of Saskatchewan in 307,100 square feet of space that holds exhibits on transportation, women’s equality and more.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-1910
To get to this hotel:
- If you're heading north on Idylwyld, exit right toward Circle Drive and turn left onto Circle Drive. Go one block west and turn right onto Avenue C. Travel north one block and turn left onto Cynthia Street.
- If you're heading south on Idylwyld, take the right exit onto Avenue C. Turn right and travel four blocks until Cynthia Street and turn right.