Convenient Saskatoon Hotel near Airport and Attractions
Don't miss the canoeing in Meewasin Park, touring the Mendel Art Gallery, and visiting the Saskatoon Zoo & Forestry Farm Park during your stay at the Country Inn & Suites Saskatoon. The hotel by the airport is located north of the city centre, putting you a short drive from the Auto Clearing Motor Speedway and the Western Development Museum. Prospective students visiting the University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon also benefit from staying at this hotel less than five kilometres away.Exciting area attractions include:
To get to this hotel:
- Auto Clearing Motor Speedway (4.6 km)
This 3/8 mile track can seat over 3,300 spectators and hosts Superstock, CASCAR, Sportsmen, Streetstock and Thunderstock racing.
Phone: +1 (306) 651-3278
- Meewasin Valley (3.1 km)
Take a canoe trip, hike or bike along 37 miles of beautiful water at this nature preserve, which is home to a variety of animals and birds.
Phone: +1 (306) 665-6888
- Mendel Art Gallery (3.3 km)
The permanent collection at this gallery, which overlooks the South Saskatchewan River, includes more than 7,500 works of contemporary and historical art.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-7610
- SaskTel Centre (5.2 km)
Saskatoon's largest arena for sports and entertainment and is also home to the Saskatoon Blades.
Phone: +1 (306) 938-7800
- Saskatoon Zoo & Forestry Farm Park (6 km)
Get up close and personal with fascinating critters like bison, cougars, wolves and caribou at this local zoo.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-3382
- University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon (4.3 km)
Founded in 1907, this public Canadian research university offers over 200 programs for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Phone: +1 (306) 374-6655
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park (4.6 km)
Experience galleries, statues, trails and educational presentations about the culture and heritage of the Northern Plains Indians.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-6767
- Western Development Museum (6.8 km)
This museum features 307,100 square feet of exhibit space and offers artefacts and information related to the history of Saskatchewan.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-1910
- If you're heading north on Idylwyld, exit right toward Circle Drive and turn left onto Circle Drive. Go one block west and turn right onto Avenue C. Travel north one block and turn left onto Cynthia Street.
- If you're heading south on Idylwyld, take the right exit onto Avenue C. Turn right and travel four blocks until Cynthia Street and turn right.