Stay Just Seven Minutes from Downtown Toledo
During your stay at the Country Inn & Suites, be sure to check out some of Toledo’s most popular attractions like Fort Megis Memorial Park, Toledo Zoo and Cedar Point. Looking for entertainment? Toledo offers concert venues like the SeaGate Convention Center and the Huntington Center. If sports are your thing, the Huntington Center also hosts hockey games, and the Toledo Mud Hens play baseball at Fifth Third Field. Toledo provides shopping options for every personality, from Bass Pro Shop for the outdoors enthusiasts to various malls for the fashionistas. You can’t beat our hotel’s location just seven minutes from downtown Toledo and 15 minutes from Toledo Express Airport, so get going and explore Toledo’s fascinating destinations.
Visit these must-see Toledo attractions:
Nearby military bases:
- Bass Pro Shop (0.5 miles)
Get supplies for your favorite outdoor sports like fishing, hunting, camping and more.
Phone: +1 (419) 891-3900
- Cedar Point (35 miles)
Cedar Point takes amusement parks to a whole new level with roller coasters as tall as 420 feet, water rides, thrill rides and live entertainment.
Phone: +1 (419) 627-2350
- Fort Meigs Memorial Park (4.5 miles)
Take a self-guided scavenger hunt and browse the exhibits at the reconstructed War of 1812 battlefield.
Phone: +1 (419) 874-4121
- Hollywood Casino Toledo (5.5 miles)
Go for the win at Hollywood Casino with slots ranging from a penny to $100 and all your favorite table games like Black Jack and Texas Hold ‘Em.
Phone: +1 (877) 777-9579
- Huntington Center (8 miles)
Get your tickets to a Walleye hockey game, a hip-hop concert or a country music performance in downtown Toledo.
Phone: +1 (419) 255-3300
- Levis Commons Shopping Center (5 miles)
Shop all day, but don’t drop until you also dine at this popular Toledo mall.
Phone: +1 (419) 931-8888
- SeaGate Convention Centre (8 miles)
See what’s on the calendar at SeaGate Convention Center for a chance to see tradeshows, concerts and more.
Phone: +1 (419) 255-3300
- The Shops at Fallen Timbers (9.5 miles)
Browse the 50 stores at Fallen Timbers for fashion, food, electronics and entertainment.
Phone: +1 (419) 740-7080
- Toledo Mud Hens Baseball at Fifth Third Field (8 miles)
Take the family to a Toledo Mud Hens ballgame. Throw in some peanuts and crackerjacks, and you’re in for a treat at Fifth Third Field.
Phone: +1 (419) 725-4367
- Toledo Museum of Art (9.5 miles)
Travel the world through the art galleries at this Toledo museum that features Greek, Roman, Egyptian, European, American, African artwork and more.
Phone: +1 (419) 255-8000
- Toledo Zoo (9 miles)
Lions and tigers and bears—and more! Don’t miss out on the chance to see some of nature’s most majestic animals up close.
Phone: +1 (419) 385-4040
- Tony Packo's Café (9 miles)
Get a Hungarian hot dog at the original Tony Packo’s, popularized by the TV series M.A.S.H.
Phone: +1 (419) 691-6054
Colleges and universities:
- 180th Fighter Wing United States Air Force
- Ohio Army National Guard
- United States Army Corp of Engineers
- United States Coast Guard Marine Safety Unit
- United States Naval and Marine Corp Recruiting Base
- Bowling Green State University
- Lourdes College
- Mercy College
- Owens Community College
- Penta Career Center
- School of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness at Owens
- University of Toledo
- Aluminite of Ohio
- BP – British Petroleum
- Calphalon, Newell Rubbermaid
- C&W Tank
- Chas. E. Phipps Company
- Dynamic Design
- First Solar
- Heidtman Steel
- Owens Illinois
- Owens Corning
- Rudolf Libbe
- Toledo Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Universal Tube and Rollform Equipment
- Verso Group
- Willard and Kelsey