Visit Twin Cities' Museums, Lakes and More Nearby
See the best of both St. Paul and Minneapolis attractions when you stay at the Country Inn & Suites, Roseville, conveniently located north of both city centers and within easy reach of numerous shopping and dining options. You can search for deals and ride the rides at Mall of America before touring one of the area's many museums, such as the Bell Museum of Natural History and the Minnesota Children's Museum. See the magnificent Cathedral of St. Paul before soaking up the beauty of Lake Josephine. Our hotel is also in proximity to Twin Cities colleges
, major businesses and government offices
, make our accommodations ideal for travelers of all types.Add these local attractions to your itinerary:
Get out on the water at:
- Harriet Alexander Nature Center (2.8 miles)
Located in the heart of Roseville's Central Park, this nature center crosses more than 52 acres of forest, marsh and prairie habitats as it leads you deep into Minnesota's natural beauty.
Phone: +1 (651) 765-4262
- Gibb's Museum of Pioneer and Dakota Life (3.6 miles)
Located on a historic farm site, the Gibbs is an open-air museum with mid-19th century objects and replicas of Midwestern pioneer and Native American life from more than 150 years ago.
Phone: +1 (651) 646-8629
- Bell Museum of Natural History (6.3 miles)
Well-known for natural history dioramas that span continents and centuries, this University of Minnesota campus museum has enough exhibits and hands-on activities to keep the whole family entertained for hours.
Phone: +1 (612) 624-9050
- Minnesota Children's Museum (10 miles)
At one of the country's most exciting children's museums, kids of all ages can play, learn, discover and explore as they develop critical thinking skills and practice hands-on experiments.
Phone: +1 (651) 225-6000
- Cathedral of St. Paul (10.5 miles)
With space for more than 3,000 guests and stunning architectural details, it's no wonder this cathedral is a Twin Cities landmark. The cathedral is also on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Phone: +1 (651) 228-1766
- Landmark Center (12 miles)
This St. Paul icon was originally completed in 1902 and was once the post office, court house and custom house for the state. Today, the building is an arts and cultural center known all over the world.
Phone: +1 (651) 292-3225
- Mall of America (20 miles)
Get lost in retail nirvana at this icon of American shopping. The more than 500 stores are just the beginning thanks to an indoor amusement park that's perfect for kids, more than 50 restaurants for lunch and dinner, an aquarium, a movie theater and much more.
Phone: +1 (952) 883-8800
- Lake Josephine (2.2 miles)
- Lake Johanna (2.6 miles)
- AMC Movie Theater (1.1 miles)
- Rosedale Center (1.1 miles)
- Roseville Skating Center (1.1 miles)
- Rosedale Mall (1.2 miles)
- Cedar Holm Golf Course (1.3 miles)
- Como Park Zoo (3.8 miles)
- Marjorie McNeely Conservatory (3.8 miles)
- Acme Comedy Club (7.6 miles)
- Ordway Center for Performing Arts (8.6 miles)
- Basilica of St Mary (9.9 miles)
- Fort Snelling (11.4 miles)
- Minnesota Zoo (22.4 miles)
- Valleyfair Amusement Park (31.6 miles)