Services Gather Your Family in Our Heated Indoor Pool for Splash Time
If you have to work, get it all done at the business center, and then slip into your swimsuit for a dip in the heated indoor pool or hot tub. The Country Inn & Suites ensures your time spent in Rocky Mount will be pleasant thanks to thoughtful amenities like free coffee, cookies and candy, available around the clock in the lobby. Don't ignore your exercise routine when you can work out in our on-site fitness center that's open until midnight. Before you head to bed, grab a book from our Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM
for a great way to help you drift off to sleep.
The hotel offers these services and amenities:
- Complimentary, Hot Be Our Guest Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Business Center with Faxing and Copying (nominal fees apply)
- Fitness Center Featuring Cardio and Nautilus Equipment, Open Daily 6:00 a.m. – Midnight
- Indoor Pool and Whirlpool Tub, Open 6:00 a.m. – Midnight; Adults Only 11:00 p.m. – Midnight
- Meeting Facilities Available
- Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM
- Coin-Operated Guest Laundry
- Free Weekday USA TODAY® Newspaper Delivered to Your Door
- Club CarlsonSM Hotel Rewards Program
- Complimentary Coffee, Candy and Cookies Available in the Lobby, 24 Hours
- Did You Forget? Program
- Express Check-Out
- Luggage Storage to Accommodate Early Check-In or Late Check-Out
- Same-Day Valet
- Take-Out Service Available from The Highway Diner, Located Next Door
With our comprehensive health facilities, you can enjoy a thorough workout that allows you to focus on your entire body. Enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool tub, as well as a modern fitness center with high-quality Nautilus equipment. The fitness center features two treadmills, one recumbent bike, one elliptical trainer and a multi-station fitness machine. Adult-only swim time is available from 11:00 p.m. to midnight.
Did You Forget?
The hotel proudly offers a forgotten items service that includes complimentary deodorant, shaving cream, razors, toothbrushes, toothpaste and a number of important travel hygiene items you may have overlooked while packing.