Family Fun in Dubuque!
The museum is home to an aquarium featuring wildlife representative of that found in the Mississippi River, including giant catfish, sturgeon, ducks, frogs, turtles and more. There is also an outdoor park featuring river otters, a marsh and large artifacts such as boats. The new museum expansion has saltwater tanks and a cafe.
For more information on the museum and aquarium visit the museum website.
This package includes:
Terms and Conditions
- Four admission passes to the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Four admission passes to the 3D/4D Movie Theater inside the Museum & Aquarium
- A welcome bag including:
- Two bottles of water
- Two boxes of candy
- One bag of popcorn
- Two coloring books with crayons
- One sheet of themed stickers
- Information and directions to the museum & aquarium
- Must book at least four days prior to arrival
- Start Booking Date: May 1, 2015
- End Booking Date: Dec 31, 2017
- Tax and gratuity not included
- Package amenities are for two adults only
- Limit one welcome bag, four passes to the museum and aquarium, and four passes to the 3D/4D movie theater per reservation