Hotel's Location in Biloxi-Ocean Springs, MS near Beaches
Pack your swim suit, your golf shoes and your good luck charms for a thrilling stay at the Country Inn & Suites. Vast stretches of beaches are located a short drive away, and you can take your adventure into the water with a chartered boat or a deep-sea fishing trip. The Gulf Hills Golf Club is less than three miles away, and if you're filling lucky after a round, head to nearby Casino Row. Our hotel's location in the Biloxi-Ocean Springs, MS area is also ideal for touring the Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art and the Walter Anderson Museum of Art.Exciting nearby attractions include:
Enjoy the following services near the hotel:
- Beau Rivage Casino (8.3 miles)
Try your luck at this popular casino, which features shopping, shows, spa services and delicious dining in addition to games of chance.
Phone: +1 (228) 386-7444
- Biloxi Lighthouse (8.2 miles)
Photographers flock to take pictures of this famous cast-iron lighthouse, which survived Hurricane Katrina. Tours are also available.
Phone: +1 (228) 374-3105
- Gulf Hills Golf Club (2.9 miles)
Enjoy the sunshine and get some exercise by booking a tee time at this nearby course.
Phone: +1 (228) 872-9663
- JL Scott Marine Education Center & Aquarium (6 miles)
Visitors to this educational attraction can learn all about Mississippi and the Gulf of Mexico.
Phone: (228) 872-4200
- Keesler Air Force Base (8.2 miles)
Now the home of the 81st Training Wing, Keesler Air Force was once the training site for the Tuskegee Airmen.
Phone: +1 (228) 377-1110
- Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center (12 miles)
This large venue hosts conferences, trade shows, big-name concerts and other special events throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (228) 594-3700
- Ohr - O'Keefe Museum of Art (10.2 miles)
Explore this museum dedicated to George Ohr, the "Mad Potter of Biloxi," which houses unconventional and intriguing ceramics.
Phone: +1 (228) 374-5547
- Point Cadet Marina - Deep-Sea Fishing (8.5 miles)
Rent one of the many charter boats at Point Cadet Marina and venture into the Gulf of Mexico for world-class deep-sea fishing.
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art (3.6 miles)
View the drawings, murals, watercolors and ceramics of Walter Anderson, who created exceptional recreations of life on the Gulf Coast.
Phone: +1 (228) 872-3164
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (4.7 miles)
- Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) (18.4 miles)
- Hair Magic Salon (1.5 miles)
- Merchants & Marine Bank (1.9 miles)
- U.S. Post Office (3.9 miles)