Visit Nearby Chicago and Naperville Area Attractions
The Country Inn & Suites provides a prime location off I-88 near top area destinations like the Naperville Riverwalk. If you’re flying into the area, we are also just 30 miles from Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) and 33 miles from Chicago O’Hare Airport (ORD).
After a day of travel, discover all the fun things to do around Naperville. Take a scenic stroll through the Morton Arboretum, or let the kids splash around at Centennial Beach. Need to head into Chicago? Our complimentary shuttle can transport you to the Metra train station, which will take you directly into the city. Kid-friendly Sites
Outdoor Attractions for the Family
- DuPage Children’s Museum (2 miles)
Sparking learning and fun through hands-on exhibits that integrate art, math and science, this museum is the perfect place to spend the day with your kids.
Phone: +1 (630) 637-8000
- Bowlero (5 miles)
A perfect spot for families with older kids, Bowlero not only offers a huge bowling alley, but it also has bumper cars, a 100-game arcade, laser tag and billiards.
Phone: +1 (630) 355-7622
- Odyssey Fun World (5.1 miles)
Keep your children busy with paintball, an arcade, laser tag, indoor rides and a giant play structure, all at Odyssey.
Phone: +1 (630) 416-2222
- Centennial Beach (2.6 miles)
Beat the heat at this rock quarry transformed into a 6.2-million-gallon pool. In addition to the pool, Centennial Beach features volleyball, a sand play area and a waterslide.
Phone: +1 (630) 848-5092
- Naper Settlement (2.6 miles)
A 12-acre outdoor history museum, Naper Settlement tells the story of the area through historical reenactments, local art and restored buildings, including a grand mansion.
Phone: +1 (630) 420-601
- Brookfield Zoo (16 miles)
A favorite with locals, the Brookfield Zoo is home to approximately 2,300 animals, from sea lions to snow leopards, and features a daily dolphin show.
Phone: +1 (708) 688-8000
Shopping, Casinos and Golf
- NIU Naperville Meeting & Conference Center (0.2 miles)
Set on the campus of NIU Naperville, this full-service conference center hosts a range of events throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (630) 577-9101 or +1 (815) 753-8975
- Moser Tower/Millennium Carillon (2.5 miles)
The 160-foot Moser Tower houses the Millennium Carillon, a 72-bell instrument. Adventurous visitors can climb the 253 steps to the observation deck for views of the Naperville Riverwalk and Centennial Beach.
Phone: +1 (630) 848-5000
- The Naperville Riverwalk (2.5 miles)
You can take a leisurely stroll on this 1.75-mile brick path that meanders along the DuPage River past fountains, sculptures, artwork and recreational facilities.
Phone: +1 (630) 305-5984
- Naperville Public Library (2.9 miles)
The downtown branch of the Naperville Public Library features fun activities like movie nights and story time along the river.
Phone: +1 (630) 961-4100
- Morton Arboretum (3.3 miles)
Encompassing more than 1,700 acres, the Morton Arboretum boasts more than 222,000 plants and trees from around the world. Guided tours are available.
Phone: +1 (630) 968-0074
Directions to the hotel from Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Premium Outlets (10.2 miles)
Spend the day snagging great deals from top brands like ALDO, American Eagle, Gap, Fossil, Puma, Vans and Under Armour.
Phone: +1 (630) 585-2200
- Hollywood Casino Aurora (12 miles)
From slots and poker to roulette and black jack, Hollywood Casino Aurora offers plenty of ways to have some fun. When you need a break from gaming, check out the live entertainment at Center Stage.
Phone: +1 (800) 285-7600
- Medinah Country Club (20 miles)
This members-only golf club has hosted the 2012 Ryder Cup Tournament, the U.S. Open and the PGA Championship. The club features three different 18-hole courses, putting greens and a practice facility.
Phone: +1 (630) 773-1700
Directions to the hotel from Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Take 294 South to I-88 West.
- Exit at Naperville Road and then turn right at the traffic light onto Naperville Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Diehl Road.
- Take another right onto Centre Point Circle.
- The hotel is on the right-hand side.
- Take a left on Cicero Avenue and follow the signs to I-55 South.
- Travel I-55 South to I-355 North to I-88 West.
- Exit Naperville Road and then turn right.
- Take a right onto Diehl Road and then drive one mile to Centre Point Circle.
- The hotel is on the right-hand side.
Additional Area Attractions