Enjoy Hotel’s Location near Texas Tech University
Discover beautiful scenery and exciting attractions when you book a hotel room or suite
at the Country Inn & Suites. Visit Buffalo Springs Lake to spend a day sunning on the shore, fishing in the lake and hiking the trails. You can learn about Lubbock’s music history at the Buddy Holly Center and then stop by Prairie Dog Town to see the adorable underground animals. If you love golf, be sure to book a tee time at one of the many nearby courses, including Stone Gate Golf Course and Meadowbrook Golf Course. Shoppers won’t want to miss finding deals at the South Plains Mall. This hotel’s location is near the campus of Texas Tech University, which means you can cheer on the Red Raiders or browse the collection at the Museum of Texas Tech University.
Be sure to visit these attractions:
- American Wind Power Center (3.8 miles)
Explore the inner workings of wind turbines at their impact on the environment at this informative museum.
Phone: +1 (806) 747-8734
- Buddy Holly Center (2.8 miles)
Honoring the career of Lubbock’s rock 'n'-roll icon, the Buddy Holly Center showcases items like his Fender guitar and his famous glasses.
Phone: +1 (806) 775-3560
- Buffalo Springs Lake (10 miles)
At this popular scenic attraction, you can hike, boat, fish, picnic and more. Equipment rental is available on site.
Phone: +1 (806) 747-3353
- CapRock Winery (7.4 miles)
With a picturesque vineyard and an excellent tasting room, CapRock Winery is a must-visit destination for wine enthusiasts.
Phone: +1 (806) 863-2704
- Lubbock Lake Landmark (8 miles)
Lubbock Lake Landmark is a well-known archeological site that still has active excavations in the summer.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-1116
- Museum of Texas Tech University (5.6 miles)
This museum has more than 5 million natural artifacts relating to the area’s natural and social sciences. Be sure to stop by the planetarium for and amazing sky show.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-2490
- Prairie Dog Town (5.2 miles)
Visit this prairie dog habitat to see these adorable creatures in their natural surroundings.
Phone: +1 (806) 775-2687
- Silent Wings Museum (8.8 miles)
Learn about the WWII glider program at this interactive museum that houses a restored WACO CG-4A glider.
Phone: +1 (806) 775-3049
- South Plains Mall (6 miles)
Shop more than 155 stores, including Bealls, Aldo, Eddie Bauer, Forever 21, American Eagle Outfitters and GAP at this local indoor mall.
Phone: +1 (806) 788-1112
- Texas Tech University (7 miles)
Texas Tech University offers more than 150 study programs and is home to the Red Raiders.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-2011
Nearby golf courses:
Directions to the hotel:
- From the North: Take I-27 S to exit 1B. The hotel is a quarter of a mile away on the right.
- From the South: Take I-27 N to exit 1A. Make a U-turn. The hotel is one mile away on the right.
- From NM Hwy 84: Take Hwy 84 through town. Turn left on 58th St.
- From Post: Take Hwy 84. Turn right on 58th St.