Stay Right off I-10 near Katy Attractions
Book a room or suite
at the Country Inn & Suites, Katy, TX to stay near some of the best attractions on the west side of Houston. Walk to Katy Mills Mall or head to The Galleria and LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch for some more great shopping. Sports fans can catch a Houston Texans or Astros game, or test their own athletic skills at Main Event Entertainment and Times Square Entertainment, both just a few minutes from the hotel. Our location off I-10 also offers an easy drive to several businesses in the Energy Corridor and the West Ten district.
Visit these area attractions:
- Katy Mills Mall (0.2 miles)
Shop ‘til you drop at more than 175 stores in Katy Mills Mall, and then refuel at the food court. The mall includes Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Polo Ralph Lauren and a 20-screen AMC theater. Take advantage of the hotel’s free shuttle service.
Phone: +1 (281) 644-5015
- Main Event Entertainment (1 mile)
A five-minute drive gets you and your family to this complex where you can bowl, play billiards and compete in a laser tag challenge. The Main Event Entertainment also has a full-service restaurant and bar.
Phone: +1 (281) 394-4800
- Katy Heritage Museum (1.7 miles)
Hop in your car and travel about two miles back to pioneer days and view historic agricultural exhibits at the 9,600-square-foot Katy Heritage Museum.
Phone: +1(281) 574-8618
- Katy Veterans Memorial Museum (1.7 miles)
Visit the "G.I. Joe Museum" for a look at military exhibits highlighting important historical conflicts.
Phone: +1 (281) 391-8387
- Merrell Center (2 miles)
This 145,000-square-foot arena hosts concerts, sporting events and trade shows.
Phone: +1 (281) 396-2562
- Midnight Rodeo (2.4 miles)
Swing your partner and grab an adult beverage at Midnight Rodeo. This honky-tonk bar features live music and delivers lots of fun.
Phone: +1 (281) 347-6336
- Times Square Entertainment (2.4 miles)
Head east on I-10 for some bowling, billiards, laser tag and more. Large enough to accommodate a thousand guests, this incredible entertainment venue offers a restaurant and pro shop.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-8555
- Mary Jo Peckham Park (2.2 miles)
Take your kids to play on the playground and watch koi swim in the pond. The park also offers fishing, mini golf, a fitness center and nature trails.
Phone: +1 (281) 496-2177
- LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch (4.8 miles)
This lovely collection of shops and eateries covers 300,000 square feet just a few miles from the Country Inn & Suites. Browse stores like Ann Taylor Loft and White House | Black Market, or cool off with an ice cream while window shopping.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-5533
- Great Southwest Equestrian Center (6 miles)
For horse lovers, this is a must-see attraction. With nine arenas and stalls for over 1,000 horses, the Great Southwest Equestrian Center hosts over 60 events throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (281) 578-7669
- Santikos Palladium AVX Entertainment (8.5 miles)
Make it a movie night at this local theater that offers 3D and luxury recliners.
Phone: +1 (281) 239-4200
- The Galleria (24.5 miles)
Head east towards Houston to shop the trendy, upmarket shops at The Galleria. You’ll find Gucci, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and other famous brands.
Phone: +1 (281) 966-3500
- Downtown Aquarium (27.8 miles)
This six-acre dining and entertainment complex features over 200 aquatic species. Observe coral reefs, sharks and feed stingrays before heading to the full-service restaurant and upscale bar.
Phone: +1 (713) 223-3474
- Minute Maid Park (29.4 miles)
Participate in one of America’s favorite pastimes with a baseball game at the home of the Houston Astros.
Phone: +1 (713) 259-8000
- NRG Stadium (31.3 miles)
Visit this amazing 350-acre complex to catch a Houston Texans football game or see the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Exhibits, events, trade shows and more are held throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (832) 667-1400
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) (42.7 miles)
For shuttle service to George Bush Airport, contact SuperShuttle at +1 (800) 258-3826. Shuttle service is $80 each way (prices may vary).
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) (38.5 miles)
For shuttle service to Hobby Airport, contact SuperShuttle at +1 (800) 258-3826. Shuttle service is $80 each way (prices may vary).
- The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch (5 miles)
Open to the public, Cinco Ranch offers an upscale golf experience with a par-71 championship course.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-4653
- The Club at Falcon Point (1.6 miles)
Members enjoy a family-friendly environment at this premier golf destination. The facilities include six lighted tennis courts, a fitness center, an Olympic pool and children’s pools.
Phone: +1 (281) 392-7888
Directions to the hotel:
- From the north, take I-45 South to I-10 West / Katy Freeway. Follow "from the east" directions below.
- From the south, take I-45 North to I-10 West / Katy Freeway. Follow "from the east" directions below.
- From the east, take I-10 West / Katy Freeway to Exit 741. Turn left onto Old Katy Road / Katy Mills Boulevard. Turn right onto Market Place Drive. The hotel will be on your right.
- From the west, take I-10 East / Katy Freeway to Exit 741. Follow the I-10 Frontage Road. Turn right onto Texmati Drive, and then turn left onto Market Place Drive. The hotel will be on your left.