Discover All the Things to Do While in Columbus
If you’re planning a trip to Columbus, you’ll love the atmosphere of this vibrant, growing city that has become an important business hub for the Midwest. The Country Inn & Suites places you near downtown corporations like Abbott Nutrition, venues like the Ohio Expo Center and the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and the Columbus airport. Once your work for the day is finished, explore everything that the city has to offer, such as the shops and restaurants at Easton Town Center, the popular Oval at The Ohio State University and the tasty baked goods at North Market.Set aside some time to visit these attractions:
- Columbus Museum of Art (3.8 miles)
Tour the displays of art that range from paintings by Renoir to statues by Rodin. Be sure to check out the Creativity Studio where you can learn to think like an artist as you create something of your own.
Phone: +1 (614) 221-6801 4848
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium (14 miles)
Enter the world of Jack Hanna at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the home base for the global spokesman of wildlife conservation. You’ll love watching the antics of Asian otters and red pandas and admiring the majestic pumas and bald eagles during your visit.
Phone: +1 (614) 645-3400
- COSI (Center of Science and Industry) (4.8 miles)
Explore the ocean’s depths, film your own TV show, and travel through time to see how life has changed over the decades during your visit to COSI, an interactive museum that kids and adults will love.
Phone: +1 (614) 228-2674
- Easton Town Center (3.5 miles)
With hundreds of shops, restaurants and entertainment options to choose from, Easton Town Center is the perfect place to browse your favorite brands, enjoy dinner with your family or colleagues, or catch a movie at the theater.
Phone: +1 (614) 416-7000
- Franklin Park Conservatory (2.5 miles)
From desert landscapes to lush greenhouses, the Franklin Park Conservatory takes you around the botanical world with plant exhibits from several different biomes. Be sure to visit the Hot Shop to watch glassblowers create works of art that are displayed throughout the gardens.
Phone: +1 (614) 715-8000
- North Market (4.3 miles)
Part farmers market and part foodie haven, North Market brings together unique goods from independent vendors to celebrate local creativity. Search through fresh produce, artisan breads and pastries, and earth-friendly home products, and then grab a bite from one of the gourmet food booths.
Phone: +1 (614) 463-9664
Colleges and Universities
Directions to the hotel:
- From I-270 north or south, take exit 9, Cassady Avenue. Follow it straight ahead, and you'll find the hotel on your right, through a stop light (behind McDonald’s).
- From I-71 north or south, exit onto I-670W. Continue to exit 9, Johnstown Road/Cassady Avenue. Turn right onto Johnstown Road, and then turn right onto Cassady at the first stop light. Continue onto Airport Drive and then turn left. The hotel is located on the right, behind McDonald’s.
Want more information?
- Find airline information and directions from the hotel to the CMH airport.
- Enjoy all things sports in Columbus by exploring these area attractions.
- Learn about parking, directions and events at the Ohio Expo Center.
Nearby Tourist Services
- Abbott Nutrition (3.3 miles)
- American Standard Trane (1.2 miles)
- DSW (2.1 miles)
- Huntington Bancshares (3.3 miles)
- JP Chase (3.1 miles)
- Lane Bryant (3.1 miles)
- The Limited Brands (4.3 miles)
- Lockheed Martin (0.1 mile)
- Nationwide Insurance (4.3 miles)
- NCR Corporation (3.3 miles)
- NetJets (1.8 miles)
- Siemens AG (7.7 miles)