Aarti Darshan Package
Join this rare opportunity to be a part of a divine experience as the holy men chant shlokas after Aatam Pujan at the revered cave of Mata Vaishono Devi.
- Accommodation in a Well-Appointed Room
- Transfers by Air-Conditioned Car from Jammu-Katra-Jammu
- Morning/Evening Aarti Darshan (outside the holy cave)
- Welcome Drink, Fruit Platter, Chocolate and Cookies on Arrival Day
- Two Bottles of Packaged Drinking Water
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- One Major Meal at The Maple, Our Multi-Cuisine Vegetarian Restaurant
- Packed Meal for Yatra
- Escort from Hotel to Bhawan and Back to the Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of Recreational Facilities (pool table, table tennis, badminton court, swings for children, gymnasium and outdoor swimming pool)
- 20% Discount on All Other Hotel Services
- Courtesy Pick-Up and Drop-Off to Banganga/Helipad (once during stay on sharing basis)
- Prasad Packet and Mata Souvenir Upon Departure
Applicable taxes are not included.
Terms and Conditions
- Start Booking Date: November 7, 2017
- End Booking Date: March 31, 2018
- Available for stays from November 7, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
- ID/certificate required at check-in.
- No points or miles awarded.
- Two-night minimum stay required.
- Must book at least 20 days in advance.
- Rate available all days.
- Advanced payment required.
- Applicable taxes not included.
- Full amount will be refunded if cancellation is received a minimum of 10 days prior to date of arrival.
- A 50% refund of the entire stay amount will be granted if reservation is canceled between seven to 10 days prior to arrival; no refund will be granted if canceled after this period.
- No refunds shall be made for shortened stays, un-availed facilities or part for any services not provided due to any reasons beyond our control.
- Check-in is at 14:00; check-out is by 12:00.
- Any early arrival or late departure shall be subject to availability and additional fees will be charged as applicable.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- We request that all foreign nationals and non-residential Indians present a passport and all Indian nationals present their Pan Card, driving license or voter identity card during check-in at the hotel.