Dining Warm Waffles and Fresh Fruit Make Mornings Great
Welcome the morning with fluffy Belgian waffles, oatmeal and bacon at the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast. Every day at the Country Inn & Suites, our morning staff sets out a tasty array of hot and cold breakfast favorites as well as a bottomless reserve of fragrant coffee to prepare you for the day. Nearby restaurants
like Anthony’s Under the Oaks and Aunt Jenny’s Catfish serve up marvelous seafood and steak entrees with gorgeous waterfront views.
Breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, which is why we have created five different and equally delicious breakfast zones with the Be Our Guest Breakfast, so you can rest assured you'll always have a good morning at Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM. And as always, it's on us.
Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Sat-Sun, 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Breakfast options include these morning favorites:
- Assorted Breads and Pastries
- Assorted Hot Menu Items on Daily Rotation
- Biscuit Sandwich Bar - biscuits, egg patties, bacon, sliced cheese and sausage gravy
- Burrito Bar - tortillas, scrambled eggs, ham and cheese
- Scrambled eggs, bacon and country potatoes
- Sunny-side-up eggs, sausage links and country potatoes
- Assorted Muffins and Danishes
- Assorted Toppings - Onions, Green Peppers, Shredded Cheese, Sliced Cheese and Salsa
- Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Belgian Waffles, Freshly Made with Sugar-Free Syrup Available
- Bigelow Tea, Available in Assorted Flavors
- Cold Cereal, Available in Four Varieties
- Country Reserve Coffees, Served 24 Hours
- Fresh Whole Fruit
- Fruit Cocktail, Cut Variety
- Hot Chocolate, Sugar-Free Available
- Juices - Apple, Orange and Citrus-Peach
- Milk - Skim and 2%
- Oatmeal Hot Cereal, with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Toppings
- Whipped Cream Topping
- Yogurt Parfait with Granola Raisin Topping