Planning an event? Let us help. The Country Inn & Suites hotel’s Louisiana Room can accommodate up to 1,000 of your guests in 1,265 feet of flexible space. Our offer is complete with free high-speed Internet access. This room can be used as one large space or divided up into three smaller rooms. Need to arrange catering for snacks, buffets or luncheons? Our staff is ready to help. Audiovisual equipment and free high-speed Internet access make it easy to engage attendees with vibrant presentations. Your guests will be lodging in the Central Business District near world-class attractions like the Superdome, the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and Bourbon Street.
Available meeting room amenities include:
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- 1,265 Square Feet of Flexible Meeting Space for up to 100 People
- Audiovisual Equipment and Services
- Catering with a Complete Selection of Meals, Buffets, Snacks, Beverages and Reception Items Available, Coordinated by the Hotel
- Complimentary Note Pads and Pens
Reserve the entire room for events of up to 100 people, or divide it into the Pelican, Cypress and Magnolia rooms for smaller events.
To start planning your upcoming meeting or event, please contact the hotel's Sales Manager, Jonathan Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (504) 342-2306.
Reserve our handsome French Quarter-style courtyard at the Country Inn & Suites for your vow renewal, wedding or commitment ceremony. We can accommodate up to 20 of your guests in this inviting outdoor space. Worried about inclement weather? Don’t be. Our attractive library is also available.
Wedding packages include:
- Complimentary Bottle of Champagne for the Bride and Groom
- Discounted Event Valet Parking for Guests at $15 (plus tax)
- Set-Up Included with Rental Fee
- Complimentary Suite Upgrade for Bride and Groom (bride and groom must be current guests; based on availability at time of contract)
- Meeting Space Optional for Reception (based on availability)
Have wedding guests staying overnight? Talk with our sales team to arrange a block of rooms for your guests.