Rooms Find a Spacious Retreat During Your Stay
When you’re ready to relax after a day of interstate travel, you can kick back in a comfortable room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites, Nevada, MO. In the area for a meeting? Set up your laptop at the work desk, and check your email using free high-speed Internet access. You can wind down with your favorite cable TV shows while sipping hot tea or coffee from the in-room coffeemaker. If you need extra space for your group, reserve adjoining rooms, or opt for a One-bedroom Suite, featuring a separate living room with a sleeper sofa.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
100% Non-Smoking Facility
All rooms include:
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 32-Inch LCD TV
- Cable TV with HBO
- Work Desk
- Coffee/Tea Facilities with Complimentary Coffee and Tea
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Children 18 and Under Stay Free in the Same Room with an Adult
- Phone with Voicemail
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- Cribs Available
Standard Guest Room
Unwind in one of our Standard Guest Rooms, outfitted with all standard amenities and your choice of one king bed or two queen beds.
Reserve a One-bedroom Suite and enjoy a separate living space with a full-size sleeper sofa. You can choose from a king bed or two queen beds in the private bedroom so that everyone can sleep comfortably.
- One King Bed or Two Queen Beds
- Separate Living Room with Second TV
- Full-Size Sleeper Sofa
Plan a romantic getaway by booking our Whirlpool Suite, which features a two-person whirlpool and a king bed.
- One King Bed
- Whirlpool for Two
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities Within Accessible Range to Reach
- Closed Caption Decoder
- Controls Operable Without Grasping or Twisting
- Lever Hardware
- Roll-In Shower
- Text Telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
- Grab Bars Alongside Toilet
- Grab Bars by Tub
- Transfer Seat to Tub
- Audio and Visual Emergency Warning Devices
- Wider Guest Room and Bathroom Doorways
- TDD Public Phone
- Braille Elevators
- Braille Exits
- Wheelchair-Accessible Lobby
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Entrance
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Restrooms