Visit Nearby Chicago- and Naperville-area Attractions
The Country Inn & Suites provides a prime location off I-88 near the area’s top things to do, including the Naperville Riverwalk. If you’re flying into the area, we are also less than 30 miles from Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) and Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD). During your stay, take a scenic stroll through the Morton Arboretum or let the kids splash around at Centennial Beach and Raging Waves water park. Want to head into Chicago? Our complimentary shuttle can transport your entire family to the Metra train station for a direct commute into the Windy City.
- DuPage Children’s Museum (2 miles)
Sparking learning and fun through hands-on exhibits that integrate art, math and science, this museum is the perfect place to spend the day with your kids.
Phone: +1 (630) 637-8000
- Bowlero (5 miles)
Ideal for families with older kids, Bowlero offers a huge bowling alley, plus bumper cars, a 100-game arcade, laser tag and billiards.
Phone: +1 (630) 355-7622
- Odyssey Fun World (5.1 miles)
Keep your children entertained with paintball, an arcade, laser tag, indoor rides and a giant play structure at Odyssey Fun World.
Phone: +1 (630) 416-2222
Outdoor Attractions for the Family:
- Centennial Beach (2.6 miles)
Beat the heat at this rock quarry transformed into a 6.2-million-gallon pool. In addition to the pool, Centennial Beach features volleyball, a sand play area and a waterslide.
Phone: +1 (630) 848-5092
- Naper Settlement (2.6 miles)
A 12-acre outdoor history museum, Naper Settlement tells the story of the area through historical reenactments, local art and restored buildings, including a grand mansion.
Phone: +1 (630) 420-6010
- Brookfield Zoo (16 miles)
A favorite with locals, the Brookfield Zoo is home to approximately 2,300 animals, from sea lions to snow leopards, and features a daily dolphin show.
Phone: +1 (708) 688-8000
- NIU Naperville Conference Center (0.2 miles)
Situated on the campus of NIU Naperville, this full-service conference center hosts a range of events throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (630) 577-9101 or +1 (815) 753-8975
- Moser Tower & Millennium Carillon (2.5 miles)
The 160-foot Moser Tower houses the Millennium Carillon, a 72-bell instrument. Adventurous visitors can climb the 253 steps to the observation deck for views of the Naperville Riverwalk and Centennial Beach.
Phone: +1 (630) 848-5000
- Naperville Riverwalk (2.5 miles)
Take a leisurely stroll on this 1.75-mile brick path that meanders along the DuPage River past fountains, sculptures, artwork and recreational facilities.
Phone: +1 (630) 305-5984
- Naperville Public Library (2.9 miles)
The downtown branch of the Naperville Public Library features fun activities like movie nights and story time along the river.
Phone: +1 (630) 961-4100
- Morton Arboretum (3.3 miles)
Encompassing 1,700-plus acres, the Morton Arboretum boasts more than 222,000 plants and trees from around the world. Guided tours are available.
Phone: +1 (630) 968-0074
Shopping, Casinos and Golf:
- Chicago Premium Outlets (10.2 miles)
Spend the day snagging great deals from top brands like ALDO, American Eagle, Gap, Fossil, Puma, Vans and Under Armour at this outlet mall.
Phone: +1 (630) 585-2200
- Hollywood Casino Aurora (12 miles)
From slots and poker to roulette and blackjack, Hollywood Casino Aurora offers plenty of ways to have some fun. When you need a break from gaming, check out the live entertainment at Center Stage.
Phone: +1 (800) 285-7600
- Medinah Country Club (20 miles)
This members-only golf club has hosted the 2012 Ryder Cup Tournament, the U.S. Open and the PGA Championship. The club features three different 18-hole courses, putting greens and a practice facility.
Phone: +1 (630) 773-1700
Directions to the hotel from Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) (24.2 miles):
- Take 294 South to I-88 West.
- Exit at Naperville Road and then turn right at the traffic light onto Naperville Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Diehl Road.
- Take another right onto Centre Point Circle.
- The hotel is on the right-hand side.
Directions to the hotel from Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) (28.1 miles):
- Take a left on Cicero Avenue and follow the signs to I-55 South.
- Travel I-55 South to I-355 North to I-88 West.
- Exit Naperville Road and then turn right.
- Take a right onto Diehl Road and then drive one mile to Centre Point Circle.
- The hotel is on the right-hand side.
Additional Area Attractions: