Pool and Spa Policies
Please note the following policies for the pool and hot tub at the Country Inn & Suites, Mount Morris:
- Our pool is open 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. for all guests and 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. for guests over 18 years of age.
- Guests must be fully toilet trained to enter the pool or hot tub; therefore, guests in diapers, Pull-Ups or swimmers may not use the pool, even if accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
- Hot tub use is restricted to guests 18 years of age and older.
- The hotel has a splash pool available for use by infants and children in diapers, Pull-Ups or swimmers.
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness center.
- As per New York State Health Department regulations and to prevent the spread of recreational water illnesses, guests who are ill or have had diarrhea within the past two weeks should not use the pool or hot tub.
- Pool usage is permitted for registered guests only.
- A minimum of two adults 18 years or older must be present in the pool room with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- Children under 18 years of age must at all times be accompanied by a parent or guardian or similar adult responsible for their safety and behavior while at the pool.
- Guests may not swim under the influence of drugs or alcohol.