With a vibrant culture and its own brand of charm, the Big Easy has become the home of legendary events like Mardi Gras and the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, drawing people from around the world. The Country Inn & Suites in Metairie offers spacious accommodations
just minutes from all the action at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, the French Quarter and other downtown NOLA attractions.
The following Wristband Policy may be in effect during special events:
- October 1–3: Water Environmental Convention
- October 22–25: Tableau Software Convention
- October 25–27: Voodoo Music Festival
- December 29–January 2: New Year's Eve, Sugar Bowl
- February 22–24: Mardi Gras
- February 28–March 5: Mardi Gras
- March 16–18: American College of Cardiology, St. Patrick's Day Parade
- April 11–14: French Quarter Festival
- April 25–May 5: Jazz Festival
- May 23–27: Bayou Country Superfest, Memorial Day
- July 4–7: Essence Festival
- October 25–28: American Academy of Pediatrics
- October 31–November 3: Voodoo Music Festival
- December 31: New Year's Eve
- All registered hotel guests will be issued a special identification wristband upon check-in.
- Guests must wear the wristband for their entire stay.
- These wristbands will be the only acceptable identification for entry into the hotel during the special event period.
- Guests will not be admitted to breakfast without a wristband.
- Broken wristbands may be replaced at no charge upon presentation of proper identification and surrender of the broken wristband.
- Lost wristbands will be replaced only if the guest name is already listed on the guest room and the guest provides proper identification. There will be a $20 charge incurred for each lost wristband.
- Guest's room key and a form of picture ID such as a driver’s license are also required at all times.