Terms & Conditions The following terms and conditions apply to events at this Mesa hotel:
- All costs are subject to 18 percent service charge plus any applicable taxes.
- Final guarantee on number of attendees is due 10 days prior to your event.
- All charges will be applied to the credit card listed and may be charged up to three days prior to the date of the event.
- Cancellation of the meeting room must be completed in writing three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting date and time or you will be charged 100% of the total room rate and catering charges for the guaranteed number of people.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed other than the hotel’s preferred catering.
- All events serving alcohol will require a security officer be present, provided by the hotel, for a fee of $150 per day.
- The use of confetti is prohibited.
- All music or DJ services must stop by 10:00 p.m.
- Service charges and tax: All rental rates and food prices are subject to any applicable taxes.
- Any materials sent to the hotel prior to your arrival should be sent to the attention of the sales department and marked with the name of your group and the group’s arrival date. These items will be logged and stored until your arrival. Storage fees may apply. Country Inn & Suites cannot assume any responsibility for the damage or loss of any merchandise or articles left before, during or after your event.
- Any damage done to the hotel property or equipment is the responsibility of the guests and will be charged accordingly. Pins, tacks or tape of any kind may not be attached to any surface in the reception room or any public space. Materials, posters, signs or literature may not be displayed or distributed on hotel property without approval by hotel management prior to the event.
Any changes or alterations to any phase of your event must be communicated to the sales department seven (7) days prior to the event.