Find Fun Things to Do in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
Recharge at the Country Inn & Suites with comfortable accommodations
near exciting attractions like AT&T Stadium and the Dallas World Aquarium. You can also head to downtown Dallas to stroll the 19-block arts and entertainment district or drive into Fort Worth to browse the shops of Sundance Square or the museums in the Cultural District. If you're looking for things to do that are closer to the hotel, you can experience a helicopter ride at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum, less than 10 miles away, or walk to Vista Ridge Mall for some retail therapy.
Don't miss these nearby attractions:
- AT&T Stadium (24.6 miles)
Cheer on the Dallas Cowboys at this 80,000-seat stadium that also hosts major events such as rodeos, concerts and motorsport championships.
Phone: +1 (817) 892-4000
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum (9.3 miles)
If aviation piques your interest, be sure to stop by this museum to glimpse antique aircraft from World War I and beyond, or arrange a flight in a helicopter, a vintage-style biplane or a warbird.
Phone: +1 (972) 380-8800
- Circle R Ranch (10.8 miles)
Schedule your group event at this 60-acre Texas ranch and experience a true taste of the West.
Phone: +1 (817) 430-1561
- Dallas World Aquarium (20.2 miles)
Providing entertainment for all ages, the Dallas World Aquarium and zoo houses electric eels, poison dart frogs, colorful toucans and even three-toed sloths.
Phone: +1 (214) 720-2224
- Delaney Vineyards (14.4 miles)
Sample award-winning vintages at this picturesque winery, and take in the live music featured during the Rhythm & Wine summer series.
Phone: +1 (817) 481-5668
- Denton County Historical Museum and Texas Heritage Center (24 miles)
This non-profit museum strives to preserve local Texas history with exhibits and collections about the area’s first settlers.
Phone: +1 (940) 380-0877
- Downtown Dallas (21 miles)
Find plenty of fun in downtown Dallas, from national sports arenas and top shopping destinations to the largest arts district in America.
Phone: +1 (214) 571-1000
- Downtown Fort Worth (30 miles)
Plan a daytrip to downtown Fort Worth to explore world-class museums in the Cultural District and shops, cafés, fountains and live music at Sundance Square.
Phone: +1 (800) 433-5747
- Grapevine Mills Mall (6.3 miles)
At this 180-store mall, you can dine at Rainforest Café, go for a hole-in-one at Lunar Mini Golf, see a blockbuster film at the movie theater or get up close to the creatures at SEA LIFE Aquarium.
Phone: +1 (972) 724-4910
- Medieval Times (18 miles)
Enjoy a royal meal as you witness live jousting, falconry, horsemanship and swordplay at this one-of-a-kind dinner show of knights and tournaments.
Phone: +1 (866) 543-9637
- Sixth Floor Museum (20.4 miles)
The assassination of President John F. Kennedy is the focus at this museum located in the building where the shots that killed him were fired. Exhibits chronicle the effect this tragic event had on our nation’s history, from 1963 to the present day.
- Vista Ridge Mall (0.5 miles)
With 130 stores, you are certain to find just what you're looking for at Vista Ridge Mall, also home to a state-of-the-art movie theater.
Phone: +1 (972) 315-3641
Directions to the hotel:
- From I-35E traveling north: Take exit 447B and continue on 121 S to Lake Vista Drive. Make a right, go one block and then take a right onto Vista Ridge Mall Drive. The hotel will be on your left.
- From I-35E traveling south: Take exit 448A and travel on the access road one block. Turn right onto Vista Ridge Mall Drive. After TGI FridaysSM restaurant, the hotel will be one block away on the right.
- From Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport: Take the north exit out of the airport. Stay on 121 N about seven miles. Turn left onto Lake Vista Drive and travel one block. Then take a right onto Vista Ridge Mall Drive. The hotel will be on your left.