Rooms Our Hotel Rooms Feature a Microwave and Fridge
Enjoy a comfortable stay at the Country Inn & Suites, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe), where all 64 hotel rooms and suites feature a 32-inch, flat-panel HDTV for entertainment and a desk for work. You can heat up leftovers in the microwave and store drinks in the fridge to enjoy while you connect to the free Wi-Fi. For additional space, upgrade to a suite with a separate sitting area. Accessible rooms are also available.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
All rooms include:
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 32-Inch Flat-Screen HDTV
- Free Morning Newspaper, Available Mon-Sat
- Work Desk with Lamp and Ergonomic Chair
- Coffee Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Radio/Alarm Clock
- Data Port
- Cribs Available ($10 nightly charge)
Choose one king bed or two queen beds and enjoy all standard amenities in these rooms. Rollaway beds are available for a $10 nightly charge in a Standard King Room.
Relish the additional space and privacy of our One-bedroom Suites, featuring:
- Separate living area
- Sleeper sofa
- Dry bar
- Two flat-screen TVs
- One king bed or two queen beds
Ideal for celebrations or personal retreats, our Whirlpool Suite includes an in-room whirlpool tub for two and all standard amenities. Rollaway beds are available for a $10 nightly charge if you need extra room.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities Within Accessible Range to Reach
- Controls Operable Without Grasping or Twisting
- Lever Hardware
- Roll-In Shower
- Grab Bars Alongside Toilet
- Grab Bars by Tub
- Transfer Seat to Tub
- Audio and Visual Emergency Warning Devices
- Wider Guest Room and Bathroom Doorways
- TDD Public Phone
- Braille Elevators
- Braille Exits
- Wheelchair-Accessible Lobby
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Entrance
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Restrooms