Check-in Requirements Occupancy Guidelines for the Country Inn & Suites, Lawrenceville
Please make note of the following requirements and regulations:
- Guests must be at least 25 years of age to check into this hotel.
- Guests must have a valid credit card or debit card under the reservation name at check-in; this card will be authorized for room and tax plus up to $500 for incidentals.
- Guests must have a valid, up-to-date driver's license.
- The Country Inn & Suites Lawrenceville is a smoke-free hotel; the penalty for smoking in a non-smoking room is a $500 minimum charge.
- The hotel has the right to close the swimming pool at any time based on the following unsuitable conditions, including, but not limited to, bad weather, debris in the pool, health concerns, etc.
- No unauthorized pets are permitted in the hotel at any time; violators will be charged a $500 room-recovery fee.
- No candles are permitted anywhere in the hotel.
- No parties of any kind, including sleepovers, are permitted in the hotel.
- Rates are subject to change unless booked and confirmed.
Guest room occupancy regulations:
- Standard King Room: Two people maximum
- Standard Queen-Queen Rooms: Two adults and two children (ages 17 and under) maximum
- Studio Suites and One-Bedroom Suites: Two adults and two children (ages 17 and under) maximum
- Whirlpool Suite: Two people maximum
- All rates are based on the number of guests indicated at the time of reservation