Explore Knoxville from Our Hotel near I-40
The Country Inn & Suites welcomes you to West Knoxville, where you can experience warm Tennessee hospitality, a vibrant cultural scene and outdoor adventures. Located just off I-40, our hotel puts you near plenty of things to do around Knoxville, like watching a Vols game at the University of Tennessee’s Neyland Stadium or touring the UT Gardens. For fun closer to home, put on your walking shoes for a day of shopping at Turkey Creek or a stroll through World’s Fair Park. Looking for day trip options? Dollywood and Great Smoky Mountains National Park are both within easy driving distance from the hotel.
- Concord Park (4.6 miles)
Find fun on both land and water, including dog walking, tennis, hiking, boating and picnicking.
Phone: +1 (865) 966-9410
- University of Tennessee Gardens (12.5 miles)
Visit these intriguing test gardens to see how varieties of plants and flowers hold up in the temperamental Tennessee climate. Find inspiration for your garden design and landscape amongst the beautiful displays found on the grounds.
Phone: +1 (865) 974-8265
- World's Fair Park (15 miles)
Stroll through this picturesque park, which boasts innovative fountains as well as the original amphitheater constructed for the 1982 World’s Fair. Take in breathtaking views of the park from the observation deck of the Sunsphere.
Phone: +1 (865) 215-8160
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (39.5 miles)
Hike trails with scenic views or explore waterfalls in the heights of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Phone: +1 (865) 436-1200
Shopping and Entertainment
- Turkey Creek (2.6 miles)
Spend a day shopping at your favorite stores like American Eagle Outfitters, Belk and Loft. Afterward, grab a bite to eat at one of the many on-site restaurants.
Phone: +1 (865) 588-1000
- Three Rivers Rambler (16 miles)
Tour Knoxville, tailgate or celebrate special occasions aboard this historic train. The depot is located at University Commons near the University of Tennessee.
Phone: +1 (865) 524-9411
- Dollywood (49.9 miles)
Make it a day of family fun at this world-famous amusement park. Ride thrilling coasters or lounge at the water park.
Phone: +1 (800) 365-5996
History and Education
- University of Tennessee (12.5 miles)
Join the Big Orange Nation at the University of Tennessee, where you can attend Volunteers games at Neyland Stadium.
Phone: +1 (865) 974-1000
- Women's Basketball Hall of Fame (15 miles)
Learn about the history of women’s basketball at this attraction, home to the world’s largest basketball, a hall of honor and three basketball courts.
Phone: +1 (865) 633-9000
- Tennova Comprehensive Pain Treatment Center (2.8 miles)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (2.9 miles)
- U.S. Cellular Soccer Complex (3.1 miles)
- GE (3.4 miles)
- ABB Environmental Services (3.6 miles)
- Pellissippi State Community College (5.2 miles)
- Analysis and Measurement Services Corporation (5.6 miles)
- Whirlpool Corporation (6 miles)
- Heart Hospital at Parkwest (6.4 miles)
- Cardinal Health (8.5 miles)
- Lockwood Greene (8.7 miles)
- RIVR Media (11.3 miles)
- Control Technology Inc. (11.9 miles)
- South College (12.6 miles)
- Bechtel (13.5 miles)
- Oak Ridge National Lab (14.1 miles)
- BellSouth (16 miles)
- UT Hospital (16.3 miles)
- CSI Tennessee (17.6 miles)
- Lanier (33.1 miles)