Rooms Pet-friendly Rooms Offer Comfort for the Whole Family
Rest easy in a stylish room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites in Kingsland, GA, located a short drive from marshlands, beaches and historic homes. In the morning, brew a cup of coffee, iron your favorite outfit and plan your day’s itinerary using our free Wi-Fi. After spending the day hiking and biking on Cumberland Island, find your favorite HBO series on the TV. Bringing the whole family? Children under 18 stay free, and our pet-friendly policy means your furry friend can tag along too.
100% Non-Smoking Facility
All rooms include:
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV with HBO
- Work Desk
- Free Weekday USA TODAY® Newspaper
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Children Under 18 Stay Free with an Adult
- Complimentary Local Calls with Long-Distance Access
Families, couples and business travelers can all appreciate these comfortable rooms, which feature the choice of one king bed or two queen beds as well as all standard amenities.
For extra comfort, space and privacy, choose one of our One-bedroom Suites, which offer a separate living area complete with a full-size sleeper sofa and a TV. These suites also include a king bed and all standard room amenities.
- King Bed
- Sleeper Sofa
- Separate Living Room
Visiting Kingsland for a romantic getaway? A Whirlpool Suite sets the perfect atmosphere with a plush king bed and an in-room two-person whirlpool as well as all standard amenities.
- King Bed
- Two-Person Whirlpool
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities Within Accessible Range to Reach
- Closed Caption Decoder
- Controls Operable Without Grasping or Twisting
- Lever Hardware
- Roll-In Shower
- Text Telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
- Grab Bars Alongside Toilet
- Grab Bars by Tub
- Transfer Seat to Tub
- Audio and Visual Emergency Warning Devices
- Wider Guest Room and Bathroom Doorways
- TDD Public Phone
- Braille Elevators
- Braille Exits
- Wheelchair-Accessible Lobby
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Entrance
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Restrooms