Discover All the Fun Things to Do in Fort Worth
Stay at the Country Inn & Suites, Fort Worth to be within minutes of delightful dining at Fort Worth Stockyards, family festivals at Sundance Square and fine art at Kimbell Art Museum. If you're looking for thrills, check out the races at Texas Motor Speedway or the roller coasters at Six Flags Over Texas, both located less than 20 miles away. Sports lovers appreciate easy access to Dallas Cowboys football action at AT&T Stadium and Rangers baseball games at Globe Life Park in Arlington. For a great family outing, be sure to make a stop at the Fort Worth Zoo, or take your significant other out on a date to iconic honky-tonk Billy Bob's Texas.
Arts, History and Culture:
- Fort Worth Stockyards (1.4 miles)
Your trip to the DFW area would not be complete without a visit to the Fort Worth Stockyards, which offers historical walking tours, cattle drives, the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame and numerous dining establishments.
Phone: +1 (817) 625-9715
- Kimbell Art Museum (3.4 miles)
At Kimbell Art Museum you can browse works by El Greco, Caravaggio, Picasso and many others in a stunning building designed by Louis I. Kahn.
Phone: +1 (817) 332-8451
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden (3.8 miles)
Get gardening ideas or just take in the breathtaking blooms at Fort Worth Botanic Garden. Wander through the more than 20 specialty gardens that are home to approximately 2,500 species of plants.
Phone: +1 (817) 392-5510
- Sundance Square (2 miles)
See how much of this 35-block development you can cover as you explore the restaurants, boutiques, entertainment venues and festivals that make this destination a popular tourist attraction.
Phone: +1 (817) 255-5700
- Billy Bob's Texas (2.5 miles)
Featuring nightly entertainment, Billy Bob's Texas is the area’s top spot to see live bands and bull riding. Dance the night away on an expansive dance floor.
Phone: +1 (817) 624-7117
- Fort Worth Convention Center (3.8 miles)
Exhibitions, conferences and special events keep this venue buzzing all year long. The multipurpose facility features 250,000 square feet of exhibit space and a 28,160-square-foot ballroom.
Phone: +1 (817) 392-6338
- Fort Worth Zoo (4.5 miles)
Spend a day at the Fort Worth Zoo, where you can walk the swinging swamp bridge, ride the carousel, hang out with meerkats or watch the penguins play.
Phone: +1 (817) 759-7555
- Six Flags Over Texas (19 miles)
This exciting theme park offers something for all ages. Roller coasters, lively performances and family rides keep you entertained all day long.
Phone: +1 (817) 640-8900
College and Professional Sports:
- Texas Christian University (TCU) (5.4 miles)
Tour the campus of this nearby university, or catch a Horned Frogs sporting event. This Christian university enrolls more than 7,000 students.
Phone: +1 (817) 257-7000
- Globe Life Park in Arlington (13 miles)
Cheer on the Texas Rangers MLB team at Globe Life Park. Take a ballpark tour or attend a special event at this impressive facility.
Phone: +1 (817) 273-5222
- AT&T Stadium (16 miles)
In town for a Dallas Cowboys football game? Get there in about 20 minutes when you stay at our hotel.
Phone: +1 (817) 892-4161
- Texas Motor Speedway (17 miles)
If you love fast cars and loud engines, then the Texas Motor Speedway is a must-stop destination. Watch NASCAR and IndyCar drivers speed along the popular 1.5-mile oval track.
Phone: +1 (817) 215-8500
Directions to Meacham International Airport (FTW) (5 miles):
- From the airport, go south on Main Street approximately four miles.
- Make a left on Northside Drive and drive about one mile.
- The hotel will be on the left just before you reach I-35W.
- Turn left on Terminal Road/Hwy 156 and follow Highway 156.
- Turn right onto Meacham Boulevard and merge onto I-35W going south.
- You will see the hotel about a mile before exiting on the right onto Exit #53 for Northside Drive.
Directions to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) (25 miles):
- From the airport, exit south to Hwy 183 West to Hwy 121 South.
- When you start to see the downtown skyline, take I-35W going north to exit #53 and make a left.
- The hotel will be on the right.
- ATM (0.3 miles)
Phone: +1 (817) 831-1710
- Shell Gas Station (0.3 miles)
Phone: +1 (817) 831-1710
- Fort Worth Florists (1 mile)
Phone: +1 (817) 834-4051
- Walmart (2 miles)
Phone: +1 (817) 759-2047
- Restore Day Spa (2.1 miles)
Phone: +1 (817) 810-0033
- Riverside Kennel (2.8 miles)
Phone: +1 (817) 698-9663