Play Golf, Shop or Hike in Fergus Falls
No matter what brings you to the Fergus Falls area, our location in Western Central Minnesota puts you within reach of some of the most exciting attractions, including numerous nearby lakes, Spidahl's Ski Gaard and Pebble Lake Golf Course. If you love being outdoors, head to Central Lakes Bike Trail to hike or bike, or DeLagoon Recreation Area to fish. Free skate or play hockey at Fergus Falls Community Arena or catch a play at the Fergus Falls Center for the Arts. With so many things to do, you can find rest and comfortable accommodations at the Country Inn & Suites with great amenities
to help you recharge.
Put these top attractions on your must-do list:
- Andes Tower Hills (45 miles)
For some of the best skiing in the area, head to Andes Tower Hills, set in the middle of beautiful, rolling farm country.
Phone: +1 (320) 965-2455
- Angel of Hope Memorial Park (1.3 miles)
The whimsical statue at this memorial park was inspired by the book, The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans. Take a moment to reflect at this stop that serves as a place of comfort for parents grieving the loss of a child.
Phone: +1 (218) 205-5185
- Bigwood Event Center (attached to hotel)
This expansive venue welcomes conventions, conferences, wedding receptions and other special events. Best of all, it's attached to the hotel for easy access.
Phone: +1 (218) 739-2211
- Central Lakes Bike Trail (6 miles)
This 55-mile-long trail connects 10 different cities and towns, providing opportunities to visit top attractions or stop to dine along the trail. Whether you're biking or hiking, be sure to tote your camera to capture scenic views of flowers, rivers and lakes along the way.
- DeLagoon Recreation Area (7 miles)
Pack a picnic and head to DeLagoon Recreation Area. You can fish, swim or hike at this park that also features a children's playground area.
- Fergus Falls Center for the Arts (1.5 miles)
See a musical or theatrical performance at the Center for the Arts, offering year-round entertainment for the whole family.
Phone: +1 (218) 736-5453
- Fergus Falls Community Ice Arena (3 miles)
Catch a hockey game or enjoy open ice skating at this nearby community arena.
Phone: +1 (218) 332-5835
- Hillcrest Lutheran Academy (3 miles)
Take a tour of this Christian-college preparatory high school that attracts students from all over the world.
Phone: +1 (218) 739-3371
- I-94 Speedway (5 miles)
If loud engines and fast cars get your adrenaline pumping, be sure to plan a trip to this nearby speedway that features a dirt track.
Phone: +1 (218) 998-2191
- I-94 BMX Track (5 miles)
For a great family outing, gather with the kids at this track for BMX racing.
- Otter Tail Historical Society (1.5 miles)
Learn about local history at this attraction that features a research library and an exhibit gallery. The center also offers educational outreach programs and special public programs about the area.
Phone: +1 (218) 736-6038
- Pebble Lake Golf Course (8 miles)
Hone your golf swing at Pebble Lake Golf Course, offering 18 holes through rolling terrain, tree-lined fairways and well-maintained greens that challenge golfers of all skill levels.
Phone: +1 (218) 736-7404
- Prairie Wetlands Learning Center (4 miles)
Get a glimpse of some of the wildlife that calls the prairie pothole region home and learn more about wetland preservation at this center, operated by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Phone: +1 (218) 998-4480
- Spidahl's Ski Gaard (17 miles)
This ski farm offers 350 acres of trails in Otter Tail County.
Phone: +1 (218) 736-5097
- WestRidge Mall (0.9 miles)
Spend an afternoon shopping the stores at this regional retail center, home to Herberger's, Durham's Sports, WestRidge Theatre and much more.
Phone: +1 (218) 739-4439
Top Local Events
- Frostbite Festival (Jan-Feb)
- Summerfest (Jun)
- Phelps Mill Festival (Jul)
- Youth Hockey Tournaments (Nov-Feb)
- City of Fergus Falls (2.6 miles)
- Fergus Falls Public Schools (2.5 miles)
- Lake Region Healthcare (3 miles)
- LB Homes (3.9 miles)
- Lutheran Brethren Seminary (2.3 miles)
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (2.3 miles)
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College (1.4 miles)
- Northern Contours (3.1 miles)
- Otter Tail Power Co. (2.6 miles)
- Otter Tail County Office (2.2 miles)
- PioneerCare Center (4 miles)
- Productive Alternatives (1.9 miles)
- Sunberg Apiaries (5 miles)