Play Golf, Shop or Hike in Fergus Falls
Stay close to a number of attractions in the Fergus Falls, MN area when you book a room at the Country Inn & Suites. No matter what brings you to western central Minnesota, our location puts you close to a number of lakes as well as other outdoor activities including Spidahl Ski Gaard and Pebble Lake Golf Club. Bikers, hikers and walkers can enjoy the scenic views on Central Lakes Trail or head to DeLagoon Campground for a day of fishing. You can also skate or play hockey at Fergus Falls Community Arena or catch a play at A Center for the Arts.
- I-94 BMX Track (2.9 miles)
For a great family outing, gather with the kids at this track for BMX racing.
Phone: +1 (218) 205-8494
- I-94 Speedway (2.9 miles)
If loud engines and fast cars get your adrenaline pumping, be sure to plan a trip to this nearby speedway that features a dirt track.
Phone: +1 (218) 998-2191
- Central Lakes Trail (7.2 miles)
This 55-mile-long trail connects 10 different cities and towns, providing opportunities to visit top attractions or stop to dine along the trail. Whether you're biking or hiking, be sure to tote your camera to capture scenic views of flowers, rivers and lakes along the way.
- DeLagoon Campground (8.1 miles)
Pack a picnic and head to DeLagoon Campground. You can fish, swim, hike or watch your kids at the playground area.
- Pebble Lake Golf Club (8.3 miles)
Hone your golf swing at Pebble Lake Golf Club, offering 18 holes through rolling terrain, tree-lined fairways and well-maintained greens that challenge golfers of all skill levels.
Phone: +1 (218) 736-7404
- Spidahl Ski Gaard (20.1 miles)
Spend an afternoon on the slopes at this ski farm, which offers 350 acres of trails in Otter Tail County.
Phone: +1 (218) 736-5097
- Andes Tower Hills (45.9 miles)
For some of the best skiing in the area, head to Andes Tower Hills, set in the middle of beautiful, rolling farm country.
Phone: +1 (320) 965-2455
Shopping and Entertainment
- Bigwood Event Center (attached to hotel)
This expansive venue welcomes conventions, conferences, wedding receptions and other special events. Enjoy being close to the festivities with the center’s convenient location attached to the hotel.
Phone: +1 (218) 739-2211
- WestRidge Mall (1 mile)
Spend an afternoon perusing the shops at this regional retail center, home to Herberger's, Durham's Sports, WestRidge Theatre and much more.
Phone: +1 (218) 739-4439
- A Center for the Arts (2.5 miles)
See a musical or theatrical performance at A Center for the Arts, offering year-round entertainment for the whole family.
Phone: +1 (218) 736-5453
- Fergus Falls Community Arena (3.1 miles)
Catch a hockey game or enjoy open ice skating at this nearby community arena.
Phone: +1 (218) 332-5835
Education and History
- Otter Tail County Historical Society (1.5 miles)
Learn about local history at this attraction that features a research library and an exhibit gallery. The center also offers educational outreach programs.
Phone: +1 (218) 736-6038
- Angel of Hope Memorial Park (1.6 miles)
The statue at this memorial park was inspired by the book The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans. Take a moment to reflect at this stop that serves as a place of comfort for parents grieving the loss of a child.
Phone: +1 (218) 205-5185
- Hillcrest Academy (3 miles)
Take a tour of this Christian college-preparatory high school that attracts students from all over the world.
Phone: +1 (218) 739-3371
- Prairie Wetlands Learning Center (5.9 miles)
Get a glimpse of some of the wildlife that calls this prairie pothole region home and learn more about wetland preservation at this center, operated by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Phone: +1 (218) 998-4480
Top Local Events
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College (1.5 miles)
- Productive Alternatives (2 miles)
- Otter Tail County Office (2.3 miles)
- City of Fergus Falls (2.4 miles)
- Lutheran Brethren Seminary (2.4 miles)
- Otter Tail Power Co.(2.7 miles)
- Lake Region Healthcare (3.1 miles)
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (3.2 miles)
- Fergus Falls Public Schools (3.4 miles)
- Northern Contours (3.8 miles)
- LB Homes (4 miles)
- PioneerCare Center (4.1 miles)
- Sundberg Apiaries Inc. (4.8 miles)