Hotel Package Policy
Package policy for the Country Inn & Suites, Newark Airport:
- All packages will be held for $3 per day, per package.
- Any packages to be return shipped will incur a $3 fee per package. Guests will be responsible for shipping costs.
- Date of arrival and registered guest's name are required on all packages.
- Fees are applied per guest name, per stay.
- Guests must retrieve all packages that were delivered upon arrival.
- The hotel is not responsible for refusing packages for guests.
- The hotel is not responsible for sending packages back to shipper or vendor.
- The hotel is not responsible for unclaimed packages for more than 30 days from the date it was received.
- Once the front desk clerk is notified about a package, please allow at least 20 minutes for hotel staff to complete the request.
- Packages must be retrieved by the person whose name is on the label (ID required).
- Packages cannot be sent earlier than seven (7) days in advance of guest arrival.
If you have more questions or have package inquiries, email our staff at email@example.com.