Stay near Sunland Park and UTEP
When you reserve a room at the Country Inn & Suites, you can take advantage of the hotel's free shuttle service to attractions in the El Paso area, including Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino, the Plaza Theater and Sunland Park Mall. For guests traveling by air, El Paso International Airport (ELP) is only minutes away. Ideal for prospective students, alumni and visiting families, the hotel is also within easy reach of the University of Texas El Paso (UTEP). Nearby attractions include the El Paso Zoo and the Shoppes at El Paso.
Visit these nearby attractions:
- Sunland Park Mall (0.5 miles)
Get some retail therapy at stores including Hollister, Rue21 and Victoria's Secret, and then grab a bite to eat at one of the numerous restaurants on site at this mall.
Phone: +1 (915) 833-5596
- The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso (0.5 miles)
Shop for deals from your favorite retailers at the Outlet Shoppes.
Phone: +1 (915) 877-3208
- Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino (1.5 miles)
Try your luck at the slot machines or place a bet on your favorite horse at Sunland Park.
Phone: +1 (575) 874-5200
- Coronado Country Club (4 miles)
This country club features a challenging golf course with views of the Franklin Mountains, as well as lighted tennis courts and a pool.
Phone: +1 (915) 584-1171
- University of Texas at El Paso (5 miles)
Known for its engineering and research programs, this prestigious local university overlooks the Rio Grande.
Phone: +1 (915) 747-5000
- Don Haskins Center (6 miles)
Located on the UTEP campus, the Don Haskins Center is the home of the university's basketball teams, but it also hosts concerts and special events.
Phone: +1 (915) 747-5234
- Sun Bowl Stadium (6 miles)
This stadium at UTEP hosts the annual Sun Bowl, the second largest bowl game in the US.
- The Plaza Theater (7 miles)
Check the calendar at the historic Plaza Theater, which hosts Broadway shows, concerts and live performances.
Phone: +1 (915) 534-0633
- Southwest University Park (7 miles)
Spend a day at the ballpark and cheer for the El Paso Chihuahuas of the Pacific Coast League.
Phone: +1 (915) 533-2273
- El Paso Zoo (11 miles)
Take the family to see meerkats, lions and other exotic animals at the El Paso Zoo.
Phone: +1 (915) 212-0966
- Chamizal National Memorial (12 miles)
This national memorial commemorates a 100-year border dispute between two nations that ended peacefully without violence or incident.
Phone: +1 (915) 532-7273
- The Fountains at Farah (20 miles)
Head to this open-air shopping center and browse the selections at high-end boutiques and mid-range department stores.
Phone: +1 (915) 225-3600
- Complimentary shuttle to El Paso International Airport (ELP) and destinations within a three-mile radius
- Amtrak Station (6 miles)
- ADP (6 miles)
- Biggs Army Airfield (17 miles)
- El Paso Cancer Treatment Center (16 miles)
- Fort Bliss (12.9 miles)
- Helen of Troy LTD (6 miles)
- Union Pacific Intermodal Facility (10 miles)
- University Medical Center (11 miles)