Dining Try Frittatas or Belgian Waffles at Our Free, Hot Breakfast
The complimentary Be Our Guest Breakfast at the Country Inn & Suites in Covington, LA features hot items like frittatas, omelets and bacon. Add a touch of sweetness with a Belgian waffle drizzled with syrup, a piece of fresh fruit, or a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar. For lunch or dinner, you can explore authentic Louisiana cuisine at restaurants near our hotel
like Acme Oyster House or Zea Rotisserie & Grill.
Breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, which is why we have created five different and equally delicious breakfast zones with the Be Our Guest Breakfast, so you can rest assured you'll always have a good morning at Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM. And as always, it's on us.
Choose from breakfast favorites like:
- Apple Juice, Orange Juice and Lemonade
- Assorted Breads and Pastries
- Assorted Hot Menu Items that Rotate Daily
- Biscuits and gravy with eggs and bacon
- Egg and sausage biscuits with sliced cheese
- Frittatas, egg/cheese/ham and veggie western omelet, and rosemary potatoes
- Scrambled eggs, bacon and country potatoes
- Assorted Muffins and Danishes
- Assorted Toppings - Shredded Cheese, Sliced Cheese, Hot Sauce, Salsa, Creole Seasoning
- Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Belgian Waffles (sugar-free syrup available)
- Bigelow Tea, Assorted Flavors
- Four Varieties of Cold Cereals
- Fresh-Cut Fruit, Assorted
- Fresh Whole Fruits, Assorted
- Grits and Oatmeal with Brown Sugar, Dried Cranberries and Cinnamon Toppings
- Highridge Country Reserve Coffees, Served 24 Hours
- Hot Chocolate
- Milk, Skim and 2%
- Yogurt Parfaits with Granola Topping
Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Weekends/Holidays, 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.