Dining Try Frittatas or Belgian Waffles at Our Free, Hot Breakfast
The complimentary, hot breakfast at the Country Inn & Suites in Covington, LA features hot items like frittatas, omelets and bacon. Add a touch of sweetness with a Belgian waffle drizzled with syrup, a piece of fresh fruit, or a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar. For lunch or dinner, you can explore authentic Louisiana cuisine at restaurants near our hotel
like Acme Oyster House or Zea Rotisserie & Grill.
Breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, which is why we offer a variety of delicious breakfast options, so you can rest assured you'll always have a good morning at Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson. And as always, it's on us.
Choose from breakfast favorites like:
- Apple Juice, Orange Juice and Lemonade
- Assorted Breads and Pastries
- Assorted Hot Menu Items that Rotate Daily
- Biscuits and gravy with eggs and bacon
- Egg and sausage biscuits with sliced cheese
- Frittatas, egg/cheese/ham and veggie western omelet, and rosemary potatoes
- Scrambled eggs, bacon and country potatoes
- Assorted Muffins and Danish
- Assorted Toppings - Shredded Cheese, Sliced Cheese, Hot Sauce, Salsa, Creole Seasoning
- Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Belgian Waffles (sugar-free syrup available)
- Bigelow Tea, Assorted Flavors
- Four Varieties of Cold Cereals
- Fresh-Cut Fruit, Assorted
- Fresh Whole Fruits, Assorted
- Grits and Oatmeal with Brown Sugar, Dried Cranberries and Cinnamon Toppings
- Highridge Country Reserve Coffees, Served 24 Hours
- Hot Chocolate
- Milk, Skim and 2%
- Yogurt Parfaits with Granola Topping
Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Weekends/Holidays, 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.