Additional Points of Interest Our Hotel Puts You Close to Airports, Golf and Water Sports
The Country Inn & Suites, Covington, LA sits near several area sports complexes, as well as recreational spots for water sports like sailing, water-skiing and kayaking. Other attractions include scenic golf courses like Abita Springs Golf Club and Oak Harbor Golf Club.
Our hotel also lies just 35 miles from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) and 73 miles from Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (BTR).
- Biking Trail (5 miles)
- Bowling (8 miles)
- Horseback Riding (10 miles)
- Jet Skiing (5 miles)
- Jogging/Fitness Trail (5 miles)
- Kayaking (5 miles)
- Miniature Golf
- Mountain Biking Trail (5 miles)
- Nature Preserve Trail
- Sailing (5 miles)
- Tennis (5 miles)
- Water-Skiing (5 miles)
Nearby Golf Courses:
Nearby Sports Complexes:
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Hotel direction: 35 miles north
- Driving directions from the New Orleans airport:
Take I-10 E toward New Orleans. Merge onto Causeway Approach North Mandeville (Exit 228). North Causeway Boulevard becomes Lake Pontchartrain Causeway. Cross Lake Pontchartrain via Causeway Bridge (26 Mile Bridge). Then the road becomes U.S.-190. Go straight for seven miles. After you go under I-12, take a left at the second stoplight (Holiday Drive).
- Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (BTR)
- Hotel direction: 73 miles east
- Driving directions from the Baton Rouge airport:
Take I-12E toward Hammond. Take the U.S.-190 Exit 63B-Covington/Mandeville. Go left (63-B) toward Covington/Bogalusa. Go to the second stoplight (Holiday Boulevard) and turn left.