Dining Convenient Dining Options, Including a Free Hot Breakfast
Even guests just passing through Columbia are glad they chose the Country Inn & Suites because meal planning is simple. The hardest part is deciding whether to top your Belgian waffles with fresh fruit or warm syrup. You’ll find whatever you’re craving for lunch and dinner right on Harbison Boulevard which is filled with all kinds of great restaurants
from fast food to delicious options like Copper River Grill.
Breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day, which is why we have created five different and equally delicious breakfast zones with the Be Our Guest Breakfast
, so you can rest assured you'll always have a good morning at Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM
. And as always, it's on us.
Choose from these traditional breakfast favorites:
- Assorted Breads and Pastries
- Assorted Hot Menu Items on Daily Rotation
- Assorted Muffins
- Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Belgian Waffles Made to Order
- Bigelow Tea in Assorted Flavors
- Country Reserve Coffees, Served 24 Hours
- Four Varieties of Cold Cereals
- Fresh Whole Fruits (assorted)
- Hot Chocolate
- Juices - Apple, Orange and Cranberry
- Milk - Skim and 2%
- Oatmeal with Brown Sugar and Raisin Toppings
Mon-Fri, 6:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Sat-Sun, 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.