Services Cool Off in Our Pool Before Sailing From Port Canaveral
Let our thoughtful amenities be a supplement to your exciting vacation in the Port Canaveral area. You can spend the day at our sparkling outdoor pool or work off stress in our modern fitness center. Free high-speed Internet access enables you to stay connected, and a 24-hour business center keeps you on task if work is necessary. If you're waiting to board a cruise ship, our Park and Stay Package
provides peace of mind and convenience while you're off sailing.
Enjoy these outstanding services:
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour Business Center (complimentary fax, copy and computer services)
- Fitness Center – Open 24/7
- Resort-Style Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- 3,000-Square-Foot Meeting and Banquet Facilities
- Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM
- Laundry Facilities and Next-Day Dry Cleaning
- Free Weekday USA TODAY® Newspaper
- Club CarlsonSM Hotel Rewards Program
- Complimentary Cookies
- On-Site Parking
- 24-Hour Snack Shop in Main Lobby Area
- Did You Forget? Program
- 24-Hour Front Desk Service
- 3 Diamond and AAA-Approved Hotel
- ADA and FEMA-Approved Hotel
- Express Check-Out
- Green Lodging Partner with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Interior-Corridor Hotel with Side-Door Keyed Access
Frequently Asked Questions
The hotel's Did You Forget? Program provides guests with any basic toiletries forgotten at home, free of charge. The Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM program provides guests with books to take on their cruises or trips home. Books may be returned during your next visit to any Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson in the U.S. and Canada.
At Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson, we embrace the love of reading through our Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM. We offer a variety of adult and children's titles for our guests to borrow and read at their leisure at more than 470 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
Cruise Parking and Transportation
Book a Park and Stay Package and save! This package includes free round-trip shuttle service to Port Canaveral and on-site parking throughout your cruise.
Not bringing a vehicle? Shuttle transportation without the parking package costs only $5 per person, each way.