Discover All the Things to Do in Billings
Offering a central location off I-90, the Country Inn & Suites, Billings is a perfect home base for exploring the area. Walk to concerts and events at MetraPark, less than one mile from the hotel, and meander through restaurants, shops and microbreweries in downtown.
If you’re traveling with kids, they’ll love ZooMontana, which is designed around the peaceful Canyon Creek and features a mix of local and global wildlife. When it’s time to head home, Billings Logan International Airport (BIL) is only three miles away.Entertainment and Fun
History and Art
- MetraPark (0.6 miles)
From professional bull-riding championships and equestrian shows to big-name performers like Carrie Underwood and Def Leppard, MetraPark offers a variety of events.
Phone: +1 (406) 256-2400
- Downtown Billings (2.4 miles)
Head downtown to explore its microbreweries, historic buildings, ballparks and restaurants. If you’re here in the summer, stop by the Yellowstone Valley Farmers Market for some homemade goodies.
Phone: +1 (406) 294-5060
Explore the Outdoors
- Yellowstone Art Museum (2.6 miles)
Admire the collections of art from the Rocky Mountain and Northern Plains regions at Yellowstone Art Museum. Don’t miss the Visible Vault, where you can watch the behind-the-scenes work of restoring and preparing art for display.
Phone: +1 (406) 256-6804
- Western Heritage Center (3 miles)
This Smithsonian-affiliate museum features more than 17,000 square feet dedicated to artifacts, photos and pieces of memorabilia that reflect the culture and history of the American West.
Phone: +1 (406) 256-6809
- Custer Battlefield Museum (63.9 miles)
This museum is home to artifacts from the Battle of Little Bighorn, Plains Indians, frontier families and 19th-century military life.
Phone: +1 (406) 638-1876
Directions from the airport to the hotel:
- ZooMontana (12.5 miles)
As the only zoo and botanical park in the state, ZooMontana has a diverse collection of native wildlife, such as wolves, lynxes and grizzly bears. You’ll also find international animals like tigers and the ever-popular red pandas.
Phone: +1 (406) 652-8100
- Pompeys Pillar (29.7 miles)
See where the famed explorer William Clark carved his name into the rock at Pompeys Pillar, considered the last remaining piece of evidence on the trail of the Lewis and Clark expedition.
Phone: +1 (406) 969-5380
- Yellowstone National Park (129 miles)
Spend a day at the U.S.’s first national park to explore its famous geysers, hot springs and forests. Keep your camera ready in case you see bison, elk or deer.
Phone: +1 (307) 344-7381
Directions from the hotel to the airport:
- At the airport's exit, there is a three-way stop. At the three-way stop, take a left onto Airport Road (Hwy 318). Do not go straight down the hill.
- After the second set of traffic lights, take the first right into the hotel parking lot.
- Exit the hotel parking lot and turn left onto Airport Road (Hwy 318).
- After passing the second set of traffic lights, you will come to a three-way stop.
- Turn right at the three-way stop, and follow the terminal signs for your trip.
- ATM (walking distance)
- Bank (walking distance)
- Church (2 miles)
- Kennel (1 mile)
- Post Office (2 miles)
- Spa (1 mile)
- UPS Store (2 miles)