Rules & Regulations at Country Inn & Suites, Bhiwadi
1. Rates for children (10 years and younger) are 50 percent of the agreed rates.
2. No early check-in will be allowed before 10:00 a.m. or late check-out after 2:00 p.m. Early check-in and late check-out are dependent on availability and prior written approval from the management. Otherwise, a full-day charge will be levied for all early check-in and late-departure rooms.
3. The Country Inn & Suites, Bhiwadi shall not be responsible for the safety of the cars of resident/visiting guests or for any loss or damage caused to them while they are parked in/near hotel premises. Visiting guest cars in function are to be parked outside the hotel premises. The hotel is not responsible for handling guest cars or driver’s/maid's food and accommodation. The hotel does not guarantee valet parking.
4. Guests are prohibited from using/carrying Paan/Beedi/Gutka inside hotel premises. If found carrying/using these items, management reserves the right to take action, which may include immediate check-out from the hotel for such guests.
5. No cancellation/amendment is acceptable in case of confirmed booking/function. No refund in any case will be made in case of cancellation of a confirmed booking/function.
6. In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking against advance, refund of the deposit will not be applicable and the hotel reserves the right to retain the deposit.
7· As per the income tax regulations for all payments above Rs.20000/-, the hotel must be informed of the client's permanent account number. Please note that in case of any changes in taxes levied by the government, the new taxes will be applicable for your function.
8. The client shall be liable for loss or damages caused by them, their employees, other assistants or event participants with respect to hotel property and assets. The loss will be recovered from the host/guest/client by the hotel management in addition to the billing.
9. Management reserves the right of admission/entry into the hotel and reserves the right to remove persons not conducting themselves properly and appropriately. The customer will be responsible for the orderly conduct of the function to ensure there is no breach of the law.
10. The hotel assumes no responsibility for personal items (such as cars, jewellery, money, credit cards, debit cards, mobile phones, laptops, watches, glasses, purses, PDAs, etc.) that are lost or damaged during your stay/function.
11. As per Noise Pollution (regulation & control) rule 2000, music will not be allowed in any of the hotel venues after 10:30 p.m. In case of any live/recorded or DJ performance, the hotel requests you to get an event-specific license from the PPL department and Entertainment Tax Department of Rajasthan. In the case that the hotel does not get a copy of this permission at least 48 hours in advance of the event date, no music setup or performance shall be permitted. (The license required by the hotel before the event is called a Phonographic Performance License.)
12. “Prohibition of Smoking in Public Places Rules 2008” came into effect on October 2, 2008. In view thereof, effective October 2, 2008, smoking in all public areas of the hotel including the restaurants, bars, banquet halls, etc. is prohibited. Anyone found violating the rule is likely to meet with a monetary penalty.
13. Arms and ammunition are not allowed on hotel premises.
14. Pets are not allowed on hotel premises.
15. Photo ID is required for all guests staying in the hotel, including guests sharing the same room.
16. The hotel is situated in the water-scarce state of Rajasthan. Guests are requested to support the water conservation measures taken by the hotel to support the environment.
17. As an eco-friendly practice during the day (10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.), running hot water in bathroom is provided through the solar-heated boiler. Please contact reception in case of additional requirements.
18. The Country Inn & Suites requests all hotel guests support the hotel by conserving power/energy wherever possible.
19. All guests at this eco-friendly hotel are requested to support all environmentally friendly practices.
20. Guests are asked to control the noise level when inside the building to maintain the hotel's peaceful environment.
21. The hotel also supports "Swach Bharat Abhiyan". All guests are asked to not litter and to use dustbins provided in all areas of the hotel to throw any waste/garbage.
22. The hotel does not provide stay/meal arrangements for accompanying drivers or maids.
23. Extra bedding provided upon request in the room may be either a single foldable cot or a single mattress.