Rooms Find a Restful Retreat in Our Hotel Rooms and Suites
Catch a show at the Lakewood Amphitheatre, and then kick back for a rejuvenating night’s sleep at the Country Inn & Suites, Atlanta Downtown South. Each of our hotel rooms and suites offers a flat-screen TV with HBO, complimentary coffee and tea, free Wi-Fi and your choice of one king or two queen beds. If you’re in town for an extended stay or a family vacation, upgrade to one of our suites for an expanded floor plan and additional perks like in-room refrigerators and microwaves.
All rooms include:
- Free, Hot Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-Screen TV with Cable and HBO
- Coffee/Tea Facilities with Complimentary Coffee and Tea
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Children 18 and Under Stay Free in the Same Room with an Adult
- Complimentary Local Calls and Long-Distance Access
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- Rollaway Bed Available
- Cribs Available
Perfectly suited for any stay, a Standard Room offers one king or two queen beds and amenities such as a flat-screen TV and a coffeemaker.
From the open floor plan to the spacious comfort of a king bed, our Studio Suites provide additional room to relax. Each suite also features extra perks like a microwave, a refrigerator and a sleeper sofa.
- King Bed
- Sleeper Sofa
If you’re traveling with your family, reserve a One-bedroom Suite to enjoy the privacy of a separate bedroom. The convenient living room features a sleeper sofa, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Private Bedroom
- Separate Living Room with Sleeper Sofa
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities Within Accessible Range to Reach
- Closed Caption Decoder
- Lever Hardware
- Grab Bars Alongside Toilet
- Grab Bars by Tub
- Transfer Seat to Tub
- Audio and Visual Emergency Warning Devices
- Wider Guest Room and Bathroom Doorways
- Braille Elevators
- Wheelchair-Accessible Lobby
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Entrance
- Wheelchair-Accessible Public Restrooms
We loved this hotel! Our room overlooked the ballpark and we went to two Atlanta Braves games while we were there. The free parking definitely came in handy! The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable! Would recommend to anyone!
-- Jason S.