Don't pick handicap room. Someone can play with your doorbell to annoy you. (Heath C)
Sep 25, 2018
Rooms away from the elevator are quieter. (Windy Willows H)
Aug 06, 2018
Our room was on first floor, near the pool and elevator and it was very quiet. (Missy K A)
Jul 19, 2018
ask for room in back on upper floor (emilee l)
May 20, 2018
We had first floor - no problems. (bwodom)
Jan 03, 2018
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
“HORRIBLE!!! review by greglask from Fredericksburg, Virginia”
July 14, 2019
Was scheduled to spend two nights, but checked out after only one night for the following reasons:
- Waited 10 minutes before someone came to the desk for us to check in.
- No towels, washcloths, bath mat, or ice bucket in room.
- Pool was closed (though not advertised as closed)
- Minimal breakfast (full hot breakfast?) and coffee was out
- Asked for emailed receipts at check out but didn't get any.
- Front desk was vacant from 20 minutes in the morning (she was outside smoking), and a guest had to go outside, state they had been waiting for 15 minutes and ask if she knew anyone who could check them out; she then went inside to man the desk. I witnessed this.
CIS_HighPoint, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem), NC, responded to this review,
July 15, 2019
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
“Two Rooms review by Georgesouthpark from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania”
July 13, 2019
Reserved two rooms to stay half way to beach destination. As other reviews note, smell is very musty in stairs and hallways. Carpets stained. Dirt on toilet seat. Hairs in bathroom and in beds. TV did not work until manager fixed it. AC was not on until we turned them on so it was very hot and smelly. Not sure if the rooms are actually cleaned after people check out. Staff was very nice.