Visit Attractions near This West Bend, WI Hotel
Walk, jog or admire beautiful art at the West Bend Riverwalk and Sculpture Garden, browse the exhibits at the Museum of Wisconsin Art or hit the slopes at the Sunburst Ski Area. When you stay at the Country Inn & Suites, you enjoy easy access to a number of great attractions. Play a challenging game of golf at Kettle Hills Golf Course or catch a performance at the Schauer Center. And because this West Bend, WI hotel is just 30 minutes northwest of Milwaukee, guests can easily catch a Brewers game or spend the day shopping in downtown Milwaukee!
Nearby attractions include:
- Downtown Milwaukee (30 miles)
Put on your most comfortable pair of shoes and spend the day in downtown Milwaukee, where you can root for the Brewers, tour the Harley Davidson Museum, browse the shops, enjoy a brewery tour or see the animals at the expansive Milwaukee County Zoo.
- Holy Hill National Shrine (19 miles)
Take a moment to pause and reflect at this sacred national shrine, where you can admire the beauty of the Basilica, visit the Shrine Chapel or have a bite to eat in the Holy Hill Cafe.
Phone: +1 (262) 628-1838
- Kettle Hills Golf Course (12 miles)
Kettle Hills offers reasonable rates on three challenging golf courses set amidst a scenic landscape of rolling hills and valleys.
Phone: +1 (262) 628-0200
- Museum of Wisconsin Art (2 miles)
Wisconsin's majestic rolling hills, sparkling lakes and rich history are captured in various works of art at this museum specializing in early and contemporary Wisconsin art.
Phone: +1 (262) 334-9638
- Sunburst Ski Area (8 miles)
For a great outdoor activity for all ages, check out the skiing, snowboarding and tubing opportunities at this attraction, featuring 12 snow-packed runs.
Phone: +1 (262) 626-8404
- Schauer Center (15 Miles)
Catch a theatrical performance, take an art class or view art works at this non-profit regional center for the arts, housed inside a building that once served as a canning factory in the early 1900s.
Phone: +1 (262) 670-0560
- West Bend Riverwalk and Sculpture Garden (3 miles)
Enjoy walking, jogging, biking or rollerblading along the West Bend Riverwalk, also offering winter activities and a sculpture garden filled with beautiful public works of art along its three-mile corridor.
Phone: +1 (262) 335-5080
Nightlife in West Bend, WI:
- Bender's Restaurant and Pub (1.5 miles)
Phone: +1 (262) 306-9464
- Brazen Head Pub (2 miles)
Phone: +1 (262) 334-9750
- Buffalo Wild Wings (adjacent to hotel)
Phone: +1 (262) 334-2999
- Long Branch Saloon (3 miles)
Phone: +1 (262) 334-2203
- Texas Roadhouse (adjacent to hotel)
Phone: +1 (262) 306-7427
The hotel is also conveniently located near:
- Downtown Milwaukee (32 miles)
- Kettle Moraine Ice Center (2 miles)
- Kettle Moraine State Forest (17 miles)
- Miller Park (33 miles)
- Shopping centers, entertainment and restaurants (within 1 mile)
- West Bend Community Memorial Library (2 miles)
- Washington County Fair Park (5 miles)
Arts & Culture
Nearby Schools & Universities