Hotel near St. Charles Towne Center and DC Attractions
Be within minutes of area businesses and exciting attractions when you stay at the Country Inn & Suites Waldorf. Reagan National Airport (DCA) is just 20 minutes way, and the hotel's location off Highway 302 puts guests an easy drive from Arlington, Alexandria and Washington, DC. See the beautiful Potomac River in Maryland, or take a day trip into the nation's capitol to visit the National Harbor, as well as the Smithsonian Institution, the National Mall, Arlington National Cemetery and much more. You can also learn more about the nation's history at nearby Mount Vernon, the Maryland Indian Cultural Center, the Thomas Stone Historic Site and the Samuel Mudd House.
Enjoy these attractions near the Country Inn & Suites:
- Joint Base Andrews (13.2 miles)
Joint Base Andrews is the home of the 89 Airlift Wing (AMC) and Air Force One. It frequently plays host to the President and Vice President of the United States, congressional delegations, foreign heads of state and many other dignitaries and distinguished visitors.
- Maryland Indian Cultural Center (2.6 miles)
Tour the museum filled with Piscataway Indian artifacts, shop at the Piscataway Trading Post and attend one of the many exciting events, such as the annual Pow Wow.
Phone: +1 (301) 782-2224
- Mount Vernon (29 miles)
Spend a few hours touring this historic estate (the most popular in America), the manicured gardens and the tombs of both George and Martha Washington.
Phone: +1 (703) 780-2000
- National Harbor on the Potomac (21.2 miles)
Children love climbing The Awakening, a sculpture along the waterfront, and visiting the National Harbor's museums, while adults enjoy the vast shopping options and vibrant nightlife.
Phone: +1 (877) 628-5427
- Samuel Mudd House (5.5 miles)
See the home of Dr. Samuel Mudd, the man famous for treating the leg of John Wilkes Booth after he assassinated President Abraham Lincoln.
Phone: +1 (301) 274-9358
- St. Charles Towne Center (2 miles)
Shoppers love this hotel near St. Charles Towne Center, home to more than 130 specialty stores and anchors Macy's, JCPenney, Kohl's, Dick's Sporting Goods and Sears. Take a break from deal hunting to dine at one of the center's restaurants.
Phone: +1 (301) 870-6996
- Thomas Stone Historic Site (13 miles)
Follow a ranger through Haberdeventure, Thomas Stone's home, to learn more about this Continental Congressman who helped frame the Articles of Confederation and was one of four Maryland signers of the Declaration of Independence.
Phone: +1 (301) 392-1776
- Washington, DC (22 miles)
Make a day trip to the nation's capitol! You can tour the White House, the monuments along the National Mall, the Smithsonian Institution, the Arlington National Cemetery and more.
Phone: +1 (202) 789-7000
- Andrew Air Force Base (12 miles)
- Automated Graphics Systems (4 miles)
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center - formerly Civista (8.6 miles)
- College of Southern Maryland (7.9 miles)
- Dahlgren Naval Base (38 miles)
- Home Depot (0.5 miles)
- Lockheed Martin (20 miles)
- Lowes (0.2 miles)
- Naval Support – Indian Head (14.5 miles)
- Naval Air Station Patuxent River (43 miles)
- PepsiCo (9.3 miles)
- Raytheon Inventive Systems (35 miles)
- Southern Maryland Hospital (12 miles)
- Simon Management Group (3 miles)
- St Mary’s College (30 miles)
- Target (1.8 miles)
- Walmart (0.2 miles)