Explore From this Hotel's Site in Virginia Beach at the Shore
While you stay at this hotel in Virginia Beach, you'll be located on Atlantic Avenue near popular attractions like the Ocean Breeze Waterpark, Beach Street USA and the Virginia Beach Boardwalk. Just out the back door, the waters of the Atlantic meet a sandy white shore where you can enjoy carefree days of building sandcastles, swimming, surfing and tanning. The whole family will enjoy the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center, which features a 300-seat IMAX theater, and the First Landing State Park. The trolley conveniently runs just outside the hotel's property in Virginia Beach.Attractions near this hotel include:
- Beach Street USA (right outside our front door)
Each year in mid-June, Beach Street is packed with live performances as the sidewalk along Atlantic Avenue hosts musicians, magicians and jugglers.
Phone: +1 (757) 491-SUNN
- Cape Henry Lighthouse (6 miles from hotel)
Climb the stairs of one of the oldest lighthouses in the country to enjoy a stunning view.
Phone: +1 (757) 422-9421
- First Landing State Park (7 miles)
Head out to First Landing, where you can enjoy hiking, biking, boating and crabbing.
Phone: +1 (757) 412-2300
- Jungle Golf Miniature Golf Course (0.2 miles)
Play a round with the whole family at this 18-hole jungle-themed course.
Phone: +1 (757) 425-7240
- Motor World of Virginia Beach (2.5 miles from hotel)
Motor World offers 11 go-kart tracks and 250 karts to give you an exciting day.
Phone: +1 (757) 422-6419
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark (2.4 miles)
With 16 exciting waterslides, a relaxing wave pool, a water playground and luxurious private poolside cabanas, Ocean Breeze Waterpark will give your family a day of excellent memories.
Phone: +1 (757) 422-4444
- Sandler Center for the Performing Arts (9 miles)
Virginia Beach's premier cultural venue hosts performances year-round.
Phone: +1 (757) 385-2555
- Town Center of Virginia Beach (9 miles)
This bustling downtown area offers visitors a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, including the FunnyBone Comedy Club and Restaurant, Sumatra Salon and Day Spa, Brooks Brothers, PF Chang’s, Red Star Tavern and Gordon Biersch.
Phone: +1 (757) 965-5452
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center (2 miles)
Learn about various marine animals of 300 different species as you take an aquatic journey from the shore to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean.
Phone: +1 (757) 385-FISH
- Virginia Beach National Golf Course (10 miles)
The Virginia Beach National Golf Course is a 7,432-yard course designed by Pete Dye for both tournament and public play.
Phone: +1 (757) 563-9440
- Virginia Beach Oceanfront (right outside our back door)
One of the most popular spots in the state, the Virginia Beach Oceanfront boasts three miles of beach and boardwalk that is home to shops, bars and waterfront restaurants. Enjoy surfing, para-sailing and whale or dolphin watching excursions or just relax on the beach.
- Verizon Wireless Virginia Beach Amphitheater (11 miles)
The Virginia Beach Amphitheater is a 20,000-seat outdoor concert venue that regularly hosts famous artists.
Phone: +1 (757) 368-3000
Nearby Virginia Beach businesses include:
- Amerigroup Corp Office (9 miles)
- Amerigroup Office (16 miles)
- Amsec (6 miles)
- Camp Pendleton (2 miles)
- Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment (3.5 miles)
- Farm Fresh (2 miles)
- Food Lion (2 miles)
- Fort Story (3 miles)
- Geico (5 miles)
- Harris Teeter (2 miles)
- Liberty Tax (6 miles)
- NAS Oceana (2 miles)
- Sentara Hospital (2 miles)
- Stihl (5 miles)
- Target (2 miles)
- USA Computers (2 miles)
- Verizon (2 miles)
- Virginia Beach Convention Center (2 miles)