Shoppers Love Valdosta Hotel’s Site near Mall
Whether you’re passing through town on I-75 or staying in the area to enjoy attractions like the Azalea City Trail or the Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts, you’re sure to appreciate the Country Inn & Suites Valdosta hotel’s location. Situated near Valdosta Mall and Lake Park Outlets, the hotel is perfect for shoppers or deal-seekers. The kids will be on their best behavior if you promise them a trip to Wild Adventures, an exciting amusement park that features fun rides and fascinating wildlife. Plus, the hotel’s location near Valdosta State University makes it an excellent lodging for potential students, parents, sports fans and alumni. Enjoy these attractions near the Country Inn & Suites Valdosta:
Local airport: Valdosta Regional Airport
- Valdosta Mall (0.6 miles)
Guests who need to get some shopping done during their stay in Valdosta appreciate the hotel’s location near this mall which includes Belk, FYE, Old Navy and Talbots, as well as a number of smaller specialty stores.
Phone: +1 (229) 242-0457
- Valdosta Stadium Cinemas (0.7 miles)
With 16 big screens, you’ll have plenty of selection in movies at this nearby cinema. Plus you can indulge in a large popcorn and soft drink.
Phone: +1 (229) 247-6502
- Azalea City Trail (3 miles)
Runners, walkers and cyclists can enjoy the fresh air on this 2.7-mile stretch of trail, which links two city parks.
Phone: +1 (229) 245-0513
- Valdosta State University (3.1 miles)
This public regional university serves more than 13,000 undergraduate and graduate students and is located on a beautiful 168-acre campus in the heart of Valdosta.
Phone: +1 (229) 333-5800
- Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts (3.4 miles)
Art lovers can tour six galleries, including a 600-piece exhibit on East African art, at this regional arts center, which also hosts weddings and other events.
Phone: +1 (229) 247-2787
- Wild Adventures (9.6 miles)
Thrillseekers can enjoy heart-pounding excitement on roller coasters like The Cheetah, and those who prefer calmer entertainment can ride the Ferris wheel or view fascinating creatures in the animal exhibits of this family-friendly theme park.
Phone: +1 (229) 219-7080
- Lake Park Outlets (14.5 miles)
Frugal shoppers are sure to find excellent savings at this outlet center, which features stores like Gap and Polo Ralph Lauren.
Phone: +1 (229) 559-6822
- Offers three flights to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (Sunday through Friday) and two flights to Atlanta on Saturdays.
Phone: +1 (229) 244-229
- Transportation to and from the airport:
- A-1 Cab: +1 (229) 242-9969; $5 per person and $1.25 per mile.
- Arrow Cab: +1 (229) 245-0999; $10 for ride to airport plus $3 per extra person.